Chapter 3

Louis pov

** 1 week later**

I haven't spoken to Derek, he tried calling me, but I just ignored him I don't feel like talking to someone who lied to me for 2 years. I do talk to Harry tho he's really sweet and an absolute dork. we became pretty close in such a short amount of time. 

from Harry: Knock Knock :)

To Harry: ugh not again -.- who's there?

From Harry: Harry

To Harry: what? okay, Harry who?

From Harry: Harry up, it's cold out here!

To Harry: You outside?

From Harry: Yes I've been knocking on your door for hours now get your fat ass over here and open the door.

I get out of bed, yes bed I'm lazy, and walk to open the door revealing Harry in black skinny jeans and a dark green sweater. "Hey, I was visiting a friend close by so I thought I'd stop by" Harry gives me a small smile. "Hey harry, come in" I step aside so he can walk in. We sit down on the couch with a cup of tea. "So..who were you visiting?" 

"Zayn Malik." I look at him surprised "You know Zayn?" He nods. "You know Liam too, his boyfriend? I'm really good friends with him." Harry smiles "Yeah I've met him a few times he's nice." I zone out a little suddenly realizing how beautiful he is in real life. His green eyes brighter and his smile even more beautiful than in the pictures. His curly hair styled into a messy quiff, looks so soft and I just want to run my fingers through it. And then his body his muscular arms and torso covered with tattoos and long lanky legs always covered in extremely tight jeans. Yeah, he is truly beautiful.  

"Lou?" I snap out of my thoughts and blush a little. "hmm?" Harry laughs "I said I can't stay long or Chloe will get worried." I pout "Then call her and say we're having a sleepover." He raises his eyebrow "Was that a question or order?" I smirk "order." He  shakes his head but grabs his phone anyway.

***

After he called Chloe we ordered a pizza and played video games. "Wait I don't even know how old you are.." Harry pauses the game "I'm 18 you're 20 right?" I nod "so 18 hm? that means you're legal right." His eyebrows furrow "Yeah.." I smile "Good then I'm taking you on a date."

His eyes widen "we only know each other for a week.." I sigh "Yeah but I like you so we're going on a date." A smile forms on his pretty full pink lips. "Okay, it's a date" "Next week?" He looks down fiddling with his fingers "Uhm no sorry I -uh can't." I frown "why not?" He takes a deep breath "My mom and sister died exactly 3 years ago that day." I wrap my arms around him "It's okay I get it. Let's go on a date tomorrow kay?" Harry smiles brightly "Okay but then I have to wear one of your shirts." I stand up immediately and come back with a tank top. It will look so hot on him. 

***

Harry is asleep in my bed while I'm planning the date. I just want to do something simple. It's kinda weird we only know each other for a week and we're already going on a date but it just feels right with him. He's so sweet a funny. He's the most beautiful person I've ever met but sometimes when I look into his emerald eyes I see a hidden pain, I want to find out what that pain is and I want to be there for him when he needs me.

***

It's almost time for the date. I'm a bit nervous but just being with him makes me happy and I think he feels the same way about me.