chapter 7

1 month later

Things are going really good between me and Lou. we've been on a few more dates and see each other as much as possible. We also hang out with Zayn and Liam a lot lately and met a new guy, Niall. He just moved here and lives next to Louis.

I'm on my way to Louis flat now, but it's raining so I look like total shit when I arrive.

I open the door and walk into the flat, yes I have a key. "Do not look at me, I look terrible." Lou turns around on the couch anyway. "You are beautiful no matter what.. There are times you looked hotter tho."

"shut up lewis," he just chuckles and walks up to me kissing the tip of my nose. "You can change in my room love." 

Louis started to notice I don't really like changing when he's in the room so he just waits till I'm done.

"So what did you wanted to tell me so bad?" I look at him confused "Wha-  ow ow I almost forgot um well... I'm moving to the same building!" 

Louis looks happy but also a bit shocked. "But what about Chloe?" My smile drops "She's moving to L.A. she got a job offer so she after talking with me she accepted it. She always dreamed of living there so I'm really happy for her, but.." 

His strong arms wrap around me tightly "but you're gonna miss her." I rest my head on his shoulder "yeah... She always helped me when I had one of my breakdowns and always knew how to calm me down when I'm having a panic attack ." 

"Do you have those a lot? panic attacks?" I break apart from the hug and sit down on the couch, knees pulled up to my chest. "I used to have them quite a lot after my mom and sister passed away and Matthew didn't remember anything.."

"who's Matthew?" I look up, my eyes widening "Uhm no one. I-i used to h-have a huge crush on him for years we had a one night stand when we were drunk..." I don't even know why I'm lying to him I mean it's not like he's going to find out when I tell him about Matthew...

"Haz you know you can tell me everything right?" I'm quiet for a bit staring at the black tv screen. A few minutes pass by and just when Louis is about to stand I speak up "We used to be in love." 

The word love catches Louis attention immediately "what happened?" I feel a hot tear slowly trickle down my cheek. I haven't talked about this in so long so now I suddenly realize how much I miss him. "We uh- we dated for like a year We were both really young, but it felt like real love for the both of us." Louis is rubbing my back soothingly. "One day I found him at our 'secret place' crying. When I asked him what happened He just said " I'm breaking up with you" I was so confused and I loved him so much so That's what I told him but he left with one last kiss." 

I'm now in Lou's arms with my head on his chest. I take a shuddery breath "I never understood why he did it, I was so heart broken and so angry. One day he called me at first I was so happy till I heard he was crying. H-he um, he told me he had a brain tumor. That's the reason he broke up with me because he wanted me to move on, wanted e to be happy without him. There was only a slight chance they would be able to remove it without out any damage, but there also was  a chance he wouldn't remember anything or maybe not even wake up." 

"After he called me I rushed my mom to the car and told her what happened my sister sat with me in the back seat to calm me down and my mom started driving. I just kept telling her to go faster. When she did she lost control over the wheel and then we crashed. When I woke up they kept it a secret or me only the day I was free to go they told me my mom and sister didn't make it. I cried and wanted to go to Matthew. I walked into his hospital room sobbing and I wanted to fall into his arms, but he pushed me away and asked who I was. I told him everything, but he laughed and said he would never date a boy..." 

Louis is speechless he just hugs me tighter kissing the top of my head. Its quiet both not knowing what to say "Lou"

 I rub and nuzzle my face on Louis's shoulder. I curl into a ball, squished against him. I nuzzle my face into Lou's hair and bite his shirt.

"You're literally one purr away from being a kitten. My kitten." I smile sleepily at him "come on let's put this kitten to sleep."

__________________________________

Hi finally updated hope you like this chapter.

xoxo C.