Fifty-One

Maroon 5 ft. Future- Cold

Dick: 

Sixteen-year-old Ilyasviel McClain was an animal. She pulled a gun on Bruce with no regard for anyone's life not even her own. She fully gave into the power that Set extended her. We didn't even have to use the age gun on her. The powers on her arm broke through it. By the time we got her back to the penthouse, she was our Ilya again. It took zero seconds for Jason to pull her out of Flag's lap.

"Will she remember what happened?" Colonel Rick Flag asked. 

"Jason," Bruce stopped Jay from saying something stupid. 

"We don't know," I answered when Jay turned away with his arms crossed over his chest. "This is as new to us as it is to you. We didn't know what that thing did. You're lucky. She was three years old the day before yesterday," 

"That must have been cute," he smiled fondly. 

"Jay," I stopped Jason when he opened his mouth to say something. He groaned and walked away. "Excuse my brother. Ilya never mentioned you and he's insanely possessive," 

"I see that. You know I never saw her as anything other than a kid. She was vert young and angry," Flag shook his head. "Her concentration never once faltered. She always put the pedal to the floor and never looked back. She never showed interest in anything other than what was in front of her. Trust me when I say I didn't think she'd ever settle down. I was afraid that she would end up becoming Waller after all,"

"Colonel?" we all stood up when Ilya walked out of her's and Jason's room. "Rick?" she laughed and ran over to him. He greeted her with equal enthusiasm. Lifted her off her feet and spun her around. She let him. "What are you- is June okay?" 

"I think so. She uh, left a long time ago. Married some doctor," he stepped away from her. Jason is standing at the entrance of the hallway looking down at us with a disgusted look on his face. 

"I'm sorry to hear that," she reached for her arm and scratched it before looking down. There's a new rune on her arm. She looked around confused. 

"Ilya, why don't you sit down?" Bruce suggested. 

"Are you hungry, Miss Ilya?" Alfred asked her. She nodded. "I'll bring you a smoothie and get started on breakfast for you and your guest," 

"Thank you, Alfred," she didn't lookup. Her eyes are on her arm. There's bruising from the palm of her hand all the way to the top of her forearm near her elbow. She wiggled her fingers. 

"Ilya," Jason caught her attention. 

"Jay, what's- I don't-" she shook her head. 

"Sit down, baby. We need to tell you what happened," his angry features faded as he moved over to her to help her take a seat. She groaned. I think she's just now feeling the damage she took yesterday. 

"What's the last thing you remember?" Bruce asked her. 

"Jason and I were watching a movie," she answered. "I ended up falling asleep," 

"The thing Donna hit you with," Jason began. "It turned you into a baby," 

"A baby?" she asked. 

"Yes, you were three years old temporarily," Bruce chuckled. He pointed at all the toys she played with. "Then you were sixteen. You snuck out of the penthouse, contacted Colonel Rick Flag, and you activated a computer that gave your location away to Clark. You faced him and while you and Colonel Flag were trying to get away, you activated your fire rune. Clark-" 

"Clark hit you with his heat vision and you absorbed it. Launched it back at him with ten times more power. Sixteen-year-old Ilya fully gave into Set without hesitation," I added. She sat back looking at her bruised arm again.