Three

Kaleo- Hot Blood

Ilya: 

"Anything?" Damian asked walking over to me with Dick following behind him. 

"No, but I have a lead on who the woman is," 

"Cluing us in?" Dick asked. 

"I'm going to check up on it. You guys get out there and if I need you. I'll call," 

"Be careful, she's dangerous," Dick called over his shoulder as they walked over to the Batmobile. 

"That's an insult," I shouted making both of them laugh. 

"Will you be needing your suit, Miss?" Alfred asked. 

"No, this is a job for me. Thank you, though," 

"May I inquire some thoughts?" 

"Yes, Alfred. We're family. I'd expect nothing less from you," 

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You always pay me the most delightful compliments, Miss Ilyasviel," 

"You're worried about him aren't you Alfred?" I asked. He simply nodded. 

"It's not like him to disappear like this. He's run off before but always calls to let me know he'll be gone," 

"We're getting him back, Alfred. I don't care how long it takes or what we find. My father is coming home no matter who stands in my way," I walked up to him wrapping my arms around him. "We need him," 

"This is master Bruce we're talking about. He'll be fine," he reassured embracing me. 

"I hope so. I can't lose him," he nodded wiping the tears from my face. 

"Go on. Do be careful," I nodded grabbing my jacket as I went back up to the house to get my car. 

I took a deep breath before starting the engine. I was halfway to the city when a little meow made me jump. I looked over to see Damian's cat, Alfred crawling out from under the passenger seat. He jumped up on the seat and crawled into my purse. 

"How the hell did you get in here, Kitty?" I asked petting him. He made himself comfortable letting out a little sleepy meow. "I guess you can come with me," 

I pulled up to the apartment building grabbing my purse. Alfred stuck his little head out of the side of my purse as I made my way inside. I knocked on her door and was met with silence. I reached into my purse taking my earpiece with my version of Apollo synced to it. 

"Wake up, Apollo," I ordered looking around. 

"Good evening, Ilya. How can I help you?" it asked.

"Apollo, scan this apartment to see if anyone is in there," 

"No, the apartment is empty,"

I pulled two pins from my hair and picked the lock. She had rearranged the furniture in a manner that gave her more space. A better view in case anyone were to come and good places to take cover. It's clean. A little too clean for someone who was supposed to be getting their life together from scratch. 

I began to look around and found a lot of ammo packed away under her bed with a few high powered handguns. A meow caught my attention. I watched Alfred jump out of my purse and pee on the hardwood floor. He sat down next to it like he expected me to clean it up. 

"I forgot you did that," I told him going over to the bathroom. I grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up. 

"You broke into my apartment?" I looked up at her standing in front of the window she had just jumped in from.