Twelve

Lana Del Rey- Young and Beautiful

Ilya: 

I almost burst into laughter when he tried to quietly sneak into the room. From where I'm laying I can see Set sitting outside in looking up at the rain clouds like she missed something. She glanced back at me with a sigh. She looked over at him and smiled as amused as I am.

"What did Bruce want?" I asked when he put his leg on the mattress. He jumped nearly falling out of the bed. 

"You were awake this whole time?" he asked straightening up. Set disappeared as if she were giving us privacy. I sat up turning to look at him and nodded. 

"I have really bad anxiety from sleep deprivation," he nodded climbing into bed. He pulled me into him taking in the scent of my freshly washed hair. I thought another shower would help but I was wrong. 

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" he asked.

"There's not much to talk about. I'm possessive. You're mine and now I have to share your attention with some girl and I kind of don't like it," 

"Princess, she's someone I'm working with," 

"You told her who I am. Who you are. Where we live. You've opened up our vulnerabilities to her. You wouldn't have done that unless you plan on keeping her around," he sighed. 

"I would never do anything to screw this up, you know that right?" 

"Yeah, but that doesn't tell me why you would do what you did. Especially, without talking to me about it first," He crawled around until he was sitting in front of me. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. 

"I didn't do it to spite you or something," 

"I know that," I smiled. 

"Since we've gotten married. Since you became Mrs. Jason Todd, all I ever hear is that guy is a loser. Why would she marry him and I'm okay with that. I told her because I was kinda bragging and she thought it was awesome and it felt good to be appraised about it rather than getting shut down for once," I placed my hands on both sides of his face and nodded. 

"Okay," I nodded completely understanding. This is the first time he's ever said anything about that. 

"Okay?" 

"Yes, Jay. I get it. I tried to keep you away from those comments as best I could and if I felt like shit to hear them, I can't imagine what you felt. So I get it. Just set some boundaries and as for the clothes thing," I punched him right on his chest knocking the wind out of him. "Now we're completely okay," 

"I can't breathe," he said pulling away trying to catch his breath again. I laughed rolling him on his side until he was breathing normally again. He glared at me before he started laughing. "That was a perfect form," 

"I know. Just because I don't fight constantly like you do, it doesn't mean I have forgotten," 

"Bruce told me everything," he said sitting up. I fell back on the pillows and let out a heavy sigh. "Were you going to tell me?" 

"Probably not," I said truthfully. He pulled me to him before he lifted me up rolling onto his back so I could lay on top of him. 

"Well, now I know," he smells really good. I missed his smell.

"What am I supposed to say? My dad tortured me so that my killing counterpart took lead in my body? He wasn't himself," 

"That doesn't mean you have to keep it bottled up or that you have no right to be mad at him. I want to kill him for doing that to you. I think you should at least give him hell about it," I laughed.