Nine

Rag 'n' Bone Man- Human

Jason:

If it wasn't for Apollo I wouldn't have known what to do. I had not expected to find what I did on that train. I still can't believe it and I'm staring right at it, him. I'm staring right at him. He's inside a giant tank that needed a few things for me to connect to it before it officially died. I don't want to tell Ilya yet because I know how important this Summit is for her and Bruce but this is ridiculous.

"What if it dies before she can come to take a look at it?" Artemis asked crouching in front of the Tank. 

"I don't think he'll die. I think it's Kryptonian. She'll be home by tonight. That I can promise," I said sitting down in Ilya's office chair. On the massive screen are that thing's pulse and other vitals. They all seem kind of normal, but then again I'm not a doctor. What do I know about anything regarding a clone?

"Apollo, is Ilya still at Wayne Manor?" 

"The trace on her phone indicate she is still in the mansion, Jay," he answered. 

"Will she be upset that I'm down here?" Artemis asked. 

"I am," Apollo answered there was even a snarky tone in the way he said it. 

"No, ignore him," I said waving him off. 

"Is it alive?" she asked looking it over the screen.

"No, it's a computer. He's programmed like my helmet. Ilya is probably not even going to notice you with him here," I said pointing at the cloning tank. My phone began to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out glaring at her. She sighed and turned away. "Yeah," 

"Jason, we have a big problem," I stood at the sound of Dick's panicked voice. 

"What's going on?" 

"Go to the Batcave. She tried to warn us but we didn't listen. I thought he was helping her Jay. You have to get her out. The code is one nine two-four," the line went dead. 

"Artemis stay here. Don't leave him here. There's a restroom over there and food in the fridge. Ask Apollo for the Netflix," I rushed out of there like my ass was on fire and got to the Batcave. The place is empty. 

"Get her out?" I asked looking around and remembered. 

The glass cell Bruce had built to hold Clark when he thought Clark was going to destroy the world. The guy would fight his own reflection if he had to and he wonders where Damian get's his anger issues from. I stopped in front of the doors it was behind and punched in the numbers and waited for the doors to open. My heart stopped when I saw her sitting with her back to me leaning against the filthy bloodstained glass. 

"Ilya?" I shouted running over to her. She turned to face me and I swear I almost fell apart. 

It's not Ilya looking back at me, it's Set. At first, she looked me over like she didn't think I was real before tears began to drip down her blood-stained face. She pointed at something on the other side of the room and told me to press the button. Her bloodstained hands were placed on the glass before she leaned against it like she had completely given up.

"Can you hear me?" she asked.

"Set, what the fuck?" I asked feeling my blood run cold. 

"Jason, there's something wrong with Bruce," she said her breathing now coming hard like she was fighting back a full-on breakdown. "I'm so sorry," 

"Sorry for what?" I asked. Her eyes lit up a fiery red and she shouted. 

"Assail," I turned around to see her spear coming at the glass.