Ch 2: We're Home (last prt) (prt 2) (🌸)

A/N: Y'all...! I am so sorry if I keep on deleting unwanted story-parts...! 😅 I'm tryna see if they would fit into this story line but they don't so I'll write them in long story short summary paragraphs in each chapter as I go! Again, this was not planned expectedly, I just SUCK at writing~!😃👏😅🤗 and ALSO! Before I go! Chapters 3-19 were written and STILL IN WRITING PROCESS on ALL LAST WEEKEND while I didn't have as much to do for y'all! So y'all will get an extra double update after this one for tomorrow's updates while y'all vote for this while y'all wait on an update cuz y'all should be happy that I'm still writing this! Here's the 2nd wedding guys!😭😭😅😅😘✌

p.s. another timeskip into the month of April!

TYSM! 💜❤😘✌

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: April 17, 2021
Location: Malibu, California, LA
Time: early morning 5:00 AM

~

Today's the day. Today is the official day of Prince and Michael's second wedding. And it's also Easter Sunday too. They were at a restaurant five star hotel in Malibu outdoor beach. Both Prince and Michael wanted their second wedding to go very well for them. The theme for this wedding is 'Happiness Through Christ who has Risen'. The two old legend couples wanted to put their past behind them so Prince and Michael wanted to 'jump over the broom' the second time in their marriage. A century old black tradition in black weddings, a sign to jump past all your worries to forget about the past and move forward to the future. 

So, Prince is now. Sitting in front of the large studio bathroom counter mirror. All the women in the Jackson family are now in his own presidential suite room of the beach restaurant, having his hair and makeup prepared by the help of his three sister-in-laws and his blood sister. All of the sisters wore Easter pastel bright brides maid dresses for the wedding, including all of the females that were invited to this special day.

For the men same color schemes of bright pastel Easter colors. The two grooms who're getting married both wore white as their chosen outfit for their white and Easter color scheme mix for this wedding on the beach. For Prince's outfit of this wedding was his reincarnated Musician High Resolution white long cape jumpsuit dress with two pairs of matching white of his heels. His hair being permed in curls swooped up at the right side of his head. His idea for his makeup was a beautiful pastel turquoise eye wing shadow design over his eyelids. Around his eyes and eyelashes were black mascara and black winged eyeliner.

(A/N: Here's what Prince's wedding outfit looks like from his Musician High Resolution photoshoot!😍😍😘😘💜💜💜✨✨✨)