Ch 5: Do You Remember..? (prt 2 last prt) 20th ann. 9/11 Prichael tribute❤💜🥀)

A/N: Hey again my loves~!😘💕🤗 hope y'alls new week is going good than mine is! 😅 i at least got SOME sleep tho...😑 ANYWAYS!😃👏(so, I lied about 2 more updates of this memorial week...! It's only just gonna be 1 more...! Srry...!😅) Ik if this new update ch title seems a little bit late cuz this was written 3 days ago on the anniversary....For this chapter update FINALLY! Is the LAST story-part of my Prichael 9/11 tribute, but back to this year's memorial anniversary day for the lost lives of the fallen of the world trade center attacks of 9/11/01💕🥀✨ This is just Prince, LIVE and back on Jimmy Fallon (on few previous days before this memorial) The two discussing on Prince's shared memories of this news/rumors of his husband Michael being reportedly scheduled for a press conference meeting in New York at one of the Twin Towers and reacting to them being hit/falling that fateful day. On the 11th, both Michael and Prince will over at New York for the 20th Ann. memorial to meet President Biden, his wife and the Obamas, SO!🙃👏 This update, again and srry! Will be LONG cuz of this 9/11 Ann. week! Anyways, here's MY pretty
cool/bittersweet idea-moment of that rumor/meet n greet as a chapter for this mid evening update for y'all patient dears~!😘🤗❤💜✨ hope y'all like this as much as part 1 and continue to honor this event EVERY YEAR with as much effort y'all have and pls leave votes/comments/follow along the way my loves~!❤💜💕 ANYWAYS!

Enjoy?~

~♡~

Date: September 6, 2020
Time: late evening, 10:35 PM
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada on the strip

~

Episode title: Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson and his husband remembers 9/11 + his new novel on 20th Ann. Tribute

~

*It's been a full hour into the interview in Vegas at Fallon's talk show.*

*The audience roared their continued applause as they kept up on their feet from their seats as the tv cam flipped back on Fallon, inaudiblely talking low to Prince who sat at his left side in one of the blue recliner chairs that's closer to his desk.*

*The tv cam, slightly showing Prince's outfit that he wears tonight. He wears only a comfortable, soft, silk cotton long sleeved t-shirt with the one, tall, new World Trade memorial Center that's designed on the front of the white long sleeved shirt. And the back of the shirt was all black with printed names written separated by two columns in white of all the victims that were lost that day in proud bold letters, shaped as the original twin towers. Prince had created this special clothing since last month with the help of his oldest son Capprico while he's been in recovery☆ back at home. He also wears slightly loose black dress pants that still look fit on his waist. Two matching one inch, black boot stilettos, light deep purple eyeshadow and not too much concealer for his makeup along with his two ashes of late son and mother's pendants always worn on his neck, behind the collar of his shirt. No leathered gloves this time, just his silver wedding ring in public view, with his white cypher cane layed next to his left side of the empty chair by him. His gold wrist watch on his right wrist, and one of his small black fedora hats on his head for his outfit tonight.*

*Questlove's band silent and giving their own applauses in a reason for respects of this day's memorial.*

Fallon: *Fallon nods silently in respects to the audience and lifted his right hand in thanking and also quieting the roaring applauses so he can begin the show.* "Welcome back, Everyone! Welcome!" *He greeted in his raised voice as he gestures his hand down to lower the audience while thanking them.*