Ch 4: Do You Remember...? (prt 1)(A 9/11 Prichael tribute💜❤🥀)

⚠️WARNING!⚠️ THIS UPDATE INCLUDES THE DESTRUCTION, TERRORS AND HEARTBREAKING LOSSES DUE TO THE 9/11 ATTACKS! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH DETAILS FROM THIS EVENT, THEN PLS SKIP TO WHERE THE NEXT 'Time' MARK WITH THE A/N THAT'LL BE IN () WRITTEN AT THE MIDDLE OF THIS UPDATE! And THIS WON'T BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE SO... I'm doin my best here to NOT cry while writing this for y'all on this memorial day..! give yo gurl some credit here...!😭🤧💀

A/N: Hello my darlings~! So!😃👏 in honor of this day which is the 9/11 attacks in New York and D.C., I'll be writing a 2001 slight mature adult Prichael on this day and their reactions to this shocking, frightful tragedy in our American history... I WILL ALSO INCLUDE Michael ACTUALLY "supposed to be at one of the towers for a conference meeting but overslept" for this update so he's still alive and safe back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household with his husband Prince in this chapter that I've put together for this specific timeline... So, that's the good news of this update and that this miiight be kinda long due to this being a memorial of this day! 🙂 and we'll get to read a little bit more of young Zendaya and Capprico and toddler Evelyn cuz he's my bby~!😘💕❤💜 ik this is very odd for me to update on my usual writing schedule but idk if I'm gonna come back to my og updating schedule just yet...! So, that means I'm NOT going to update twice as I usually do today and tomorrow cuz I'm still feelin kinda shitty... BUT ANYWAYS! Let's get into this WARNING chappies for y'all shall we?🙂👏

Enjoy?~

~♡~

Date: September 11, 2001
Location: at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household, Santa Barbara, LA
Time: early morning, 7:00 AM (2hrs left until the news...)

~

Prince had woken up early morning around 6:30 AM with his two oldest kids to get them ready for school. LaToya is also supposed to come over and pick up little Evelyn for his daycare too while Prince's husband Michael, has a press conference meeting flight at one of the New York twin towers at 10:00 AM. His flight for New York leaves in the next hour or so and the last time when Prince got up from their bed this morning, Michael was still dead asleep. Both Zendaya and Capprico head over to their 5th grade elementary school and Evelyn, as the youngest of only 5 years old, goes to a private daycare school for toddlers his age. Evelyn is a very much of a shy boy, just like his father when young, but he still loves meeting and silently interacting with new, and nice people that the two Nelson-Jackson couples can trust to look after their three children.

After going behind around the stair case where the livingroom closet holds all jackets, heavy jackets, boots and shoes and hats, Prince comes out the room with two medium Disney character backpacks in both hands. The two Nelson-Jackson siblings wait patiently for their Papa with their backpacks, the two brother and sister sat on the front side door shoe bench while they slip and tie their shoes. As Prince comes up to his two kids, he hands over Zendaya her sparkly, sky blue Cinderella backpack, and Capprico his green Ninja Turtles backpack and they reach for it with giving their Papa a thank you before slipping them on.

While helping them slip on their school carriers, Prince looks up through the seethrough glass of the large front door and sees that Bill, his husband Michael's most trusted security guard, his black decoy car slowly parks in front of the house's driveway. His arrival showing Prince that he's ready to take the kids and drop them off at their school.

Prince then looks back facing his son and daughter and leans in to kiss each forehead before sending them off with Bill. "Alright you two. Y'all be good for us, you hear? Have a good day. Love you both~." Prince reminded them as he watches the siblings hop of the foyer shoe bench and say their love and goodbyes to their Papa after Prince opens up the front door and stepping out infront of the house steps. Once taking a couple of minutes watching the decoy car back up back on to the driveway street, the married musician waving a satisfied goodbye to Bill as he now feels much safer watching his two kids go off back to school. Bill gives the man a wave back before driving the car off down into the city highways.