Storm Eagle Commandos.

Imperial Special Forces: Storm Eagle Commandos.

Storm Eagle Commandos are among the best and most lethal special operations units within the Kovenant Empire and are the best soldiers the Imperial Army had to offer, only being surpassed by the Elite Guardsmen of the Kovenant's Palantina Guard.

Under the Special operations branch of the Kovenant Imperial Army, this soldiers represent the very pinnacle of what Imperial Army special operations soldiers should be as the Storm Eagle Commandos were one of the best ground troops available to the Imperial Army, without calling upon the services of the Ubersoldats or even, the famous Palantina Guard.

Because of this, Storm Eagles have a reputation for their ferocity and determination to follow through and accomplishing their missions at any and all costs.

They were well known for their effectiveness, ferocity and high Misson success rates, leading to their well known status within the Kovenant Imperial Army, who often armored Storm Eagle Commandos as being among the best soldiers that were available to them, without having to rely upon the Palantina Guard and the Ubersoldats.

Recruitment.

The recruitment of Storm Eagle Commandos were typically recruited from a very narrow pool of manpower, as they only selected for those who displayed the following traits.
1.) Extreme Competitive.
2.) Flexibile for rapid combat situations.
3.) has humility.
4.) Highly aggressive.
5.) Energetic.
6.) Self reliant.
7.) High Mental toughness and Fortitide and Toughness.
8.) Pain Tolerance.
9.) High intelligence.

As well as this, potential recruits into Storm Eagle Commandos, only the best from both within the regular Kovenant Imperial Army and those who were recommended due to their skill, intelligence and their other traits such as their patriotic ziel to fight unequivocally for the Kovenant Empire.

Because of this, the recruitment for such soldiers often butted heads with the Imperial Stormtroopers, as the Stormtroopers were also looking to recruit from thr same manpower pool.
As a result of this, both parties have come to an agreement, such as the Storm Eagle Commandos only recruiting those which they need and never recruiting too much to leave potential recruits for the Imperial Stormtroopers, as they were taking more severe casualties overall. Where as the Storm Eagle Commandos take lower casualties because of the nature of their operations and missions.

Once the recruits were taken they would than be taken to special operations training camps, which would train this men to perform the type of missions that Storm Eagles were expected to forfill.
They were an elite Tactical unit that were typically organised into smaller formations than that of their Regular Army counterparts.

Often they were thought of as Imperial Army commando units, and while that is true, they fall under the command of the director of Imperial Special Forces and the Special Forces branch in general.

They were trained to perform commando raids, infiltration missions, acts of saboutage, intelligence gathering, counter insurgency, as well as performing assassinations, kidnappings, and demolition, reconnaissance and infiltration missions deep behind enemy lines and within enemy bases.
However they were also highly effective fast attack groups, in this context they also specialise in fast passed assault upon enemy positions with relatively few numbers, but they were supported by Dropships

However, they were primarily trained in the arts of being excellent all around Commando units, often they were used to take out and destroy enemy fortifications, conducting demolition missions and general saboutage. As well as being deadly recon units in their own right. They excell in fast passed raids, and assaults as well as excelling in cramped environments such as urban city centers where they could use their far superior weapons to bare upon the enemy.