Panzer Regiments.

Panzer Regiments...

Panzer Regiments are the best and brightest of the Kovenant Imperial Army. The Panzer Regiments are the core of every Kovenant army, almost all of them have Panzer Regiments art their core. Panzer Regiments are the very representation of the Kovenant Empire's philosophy and doctrine in warfare. They are the very representation of a quick, decisive battle front with Panzers at its head, smashing apart enemy fortifications and armies while thundering down the streets, plains and on all manner of terrain to engage tanks and destroy the enemy that stands before them.
The Panzers are always the heart of any Kovenant army, they are the tip of the spear and the greater whole of their strength.

Panzer Regiments have achieved nigh mythical status among both the soldiers and in civilian life. Even the people of their enemies. They were recognised as one of the Kovenant's best forces.

Kovenant Panzers are known for their high quality and reliability, exemplifying the old German concept of quality over quantity. Yet due to the immense industrial might of the Kovenant's galaxy spanning empire, they are also capable of producing tens of millions of Panzers and trillions of spare parts for all of them without much in the way of effort not much difficulty.
Kovenant Panzers are not only of high quality in terms of performance, mobility, training, comfort for the crew, but are also extremely well protected and has excellent firepower, combined with the Kovenant's overwhelmingly large industry, has allowed them to produce untold millions of their Panzers will all the spare parts necessary to keep them fully operational.

For in the Kovenant Empire, a single Hive city alone can supply hundreads of million of troops, as well as Tens of Millions Tanks, Armoured Vehicles and all their spare parts and other items necessary for war...
All of this being kept alive by the massive and highly advanced industrial strength of even single Hives before being divided up into Panzer Regiments to be used upon the next grand battle zone.

Thus, allowing for millions of tanks to be quickly produced without sacrificing their high quality standard.

Kovenant Panzer Regiments are part of the "Panzerwaffe" the Armoured arm of the Kovenant Imperial Army and generally considered to be the key to Kovenant victory and success, not only because of their Panzers, but also their Blitzkrieg Doctrine.

The Panzerwaffe oversees the maintenance and continued operation of the Panzer Regiments, although it plays more of an administrative and maintenance role, as it is more often than not involved in the allocation of troops, supplies, Panzers to its armoured Regiments, but also responsible for its continued deployment, as well as the training of new Panzer Regiment and the associated troops, supplies and other base necessities.

The standards enforced upon the quality of Kovenant Panzers is set on a very high standard, and should any Panzers produced from a factory be of insufficient quality and not meet the Kovenant's standards for Panzers, than the ruling Nobility of even a Hive City, incharge of running those facilities is immediately scrutinised by the Panzerwaffe and a series of formal "requests" will be put forth to ensure that the Panzers coming out of factories are once again to the standard of the Wehrmacht.

...

Organisation.

A single Panzer Regiment consists of the following:

1.) 7 Panzer Companies.

2.) 6 Panzer Grenadier companies (60,000 per company)

3.) 1 Signal Core unit (3000 men)

4.) 1 Very large logistical and maintanence unit and recovery unit. (Mostly consisting of Synthetics and Combat Pioneers)

5.) 1 AA Company (Ostwind 1s and 2s as well as Wirlberwinds)