Infantry Regiment Organisation.

NOTE:
This is a more comprehensive overview of the organisational structure of an Individual Imperial Army Regiment. This was already covered in the Garrison Forces chapter, yet I decided to revisit it here because some of you got confused there.

Also to Note: This is the general structure of an Infantry Regiment.

Regimental Organisation.

The Standard Regiment would be organised as such:

Regiments= Consisting of 5 Companies of 250,000 to 500,000 men depending upon the number of soldiers and is commanded by a Major General.

Companies= Consisting of 5 to 10 Battalions with 50,000 to 100,000 men perspectively and is commanded by a Colonel or his assisting Kommendant. (Kommendant being the Colonel's second in command)

Battalions= Consisting of 10,000 to 20,000 men and was made up of 10 or 20 Brigades and was commanded by a Major, Captain or Lieutenant Colonel.

Brigades= 1000 to 2000 men consisting of 10 to 20 Platoons and commanded by a First Lieutenant.

Platoons= Consisting of 100 - 120 men and commanded by a Second Lieutenant.

Squads= Consisting of 10 to 13 men [If MG7 crew is attached] and commanded by a squad Sargent.

Supported by hundreads of thousands mechanised and armoured vehicles, as well as 2000 Light Panzers and more than 3000 Stug-18s and 200 Hetzers, including hundreads of thousands of Light Artillery Howitzers.

NOTE: All of whom are given Imperial Half tracks for general transportation and to act as an Infantry fighting vehicle.
Or if they are Motorised troops, than all of this Infantry men will have the ever reliable Opel Blitz.

...

Each Regiment would have an Organic Light Artillery main Battery Command to itself, consisting of 5 Battery Commands of light field Artillery.

This were designated as Battery Commands A - E.

This Battery Command were than alloted to the 5 Companies, so Battery Command A for the 1st Company.
Battery Command B for the 2nd Company, etc.
Where they could provide intimate and truly devastating Artillery support for an attack or defence.

The Light Artillery will also have its own supply and logistics vehicles, including those used in general maintenance of Artillery pieces and deal with their supply and continued usage.

...

Regimental HQ.

Regimental HQ consisted of 50,000 men as part of a Regimental security company. Consisting of some 30,000 Combat Pioneers and 20,000 MPs.

It also contains the main command and control center, as well as the Base of thr entire Regiment and is where the commander of the Regiment and his Staff were located.
It is also the home for main Regimental Logistics, which aid in its daily operations, supply, and general maintenance and movement of all other formations.

Additionally Regimental HQ also holds no less than 1000 Krieghunds, which it can attach to smaller formations as needed.
As well as holding all of the Regiment's authorised 3000 Combat Assault fighting Machines.
Which can also be seconded to lesser formations to add more firepower as needed.

...

Additional Organic and Attached troops.