chapter | 01

Loud cheering boomed through the crowd as the young idol made his way to the center of the stage blessing everyone present there with his angelic face.

"Good evening my angels" he said with sweet yet deep voice causing everyone to look at him with awe. His voice was whole opposite from his face. His face was small and cute but his voice was little deep.

"How you'll have been?" His fans screamed saying 'they are fine.' "let's make this evening, the best evening of our life. Let's forget our all problem and get lost in the music. Let's make this evening, our evening." He said little whispering the last sentence.

Whole stadium started chanting his name ' kim Taehyung, kim Taehyung, Taehyung' as the idol took his position.

He took a deep breath and started singing. 'sumgyeowasseo I tell you something ....

.....geu beoreul batge haejwo nae joereul sahaejwo .... Jebal'

Whole stadium went silent, only deep breath can be heard from the microphone. Taehyung opened his eyes only to let go his tears which have been gathered from the point he started singing.

Everyone in stadium had tears in their eyes. Taehyung's voice, Taehyung's singing and the lyrics broke the gate which had been keeping their problems from the world. They all cried letting all their emotions flow.

And that was what Taehyung wanted. He wanted everyone to let go their emotions which was eating them inside. It was okay to cry he knew and he wanted others to also knew that yes it's okay he was here for them, with them and would always be with them.

He looked at his fans as the whole stadium cheered. A small smile crept on his lips. He always felt happy when he was with his face. They were the only people close to his heart. He didn't knew them but they played important part in his life. They were one of the reason he choose to smile even if he was hurting inside.

Concert came to the last. He was very tired but looking at his fans who were smiling, cheering for him, gave him strength.

"Thank you, everyone for coming and making my day beautiful. I will remember this day. You guys are my world. Please always know that I'm for you guys and always will. I don't want this to end but I can't help it. Thank you, thank you so much. Always be happy. I l-love you –"

He chuckled when he felt his voice started shaking and eyes started burning.

"I'm sorry for being a cry baby, let's meet again. I love you, you all are always in my heart" ending his little speech he bowed thanking everyone as his fans also bowed him. Not everyone had a fandom like him whenever he bow his fans would also bow to him.

He sighed looking at the empty stadium. It's been one hour he was sitting on the stage after concert end.

"Taehyung let's go" he felt a tap on his shoulder. He nodded and smiled at the person. He saw in the backstage everyone was looking at him smiling.

"Oh come on guys let's celebrate" on guy cheered followed by everyone. Taehyung smiled, he loved his teammates. They were supportive, always took care of him. They knew his like and dislike, and always cheer him up when he felt down.

After celebrating he went home. He was given two days free to rest. He appreciated that, he was very need of rest.

He locked the door after entering the house. He took a warm bath sighing feeling his stiff muscle finally starting to relax.