chapter | 08

It was the day for Jeongguk and Taehyung to shift to their new house. They both were waiting for the day very eagerly. Finally they would get more time to spent together.

Taehyung was sitting on his room floor packing everything. A permanent pout on his lips while thinking what to pack. He was debating if he would pack his shorts and feminine clothes or not, what if he thinks it's weird, he is weird.

He whined troubled. After few seconds suddenly his face lighten up, he hurriedly stood up and went to his little garden in his house. He picked a flower and started plucking out his petal one by one muttering 'should I or should I not' repeatedly.

Last one left and he was happy with the result. All his doubt flew in the air, he ran inside and packed his clothes and his feminine clothes too. After packing his bag silently for an hour more he left for his company.

__________

Jeongguk was packing his clothes when his mom called him and asked him to visit her. He left his packing in the middle and went to visit her.

"Hey mom" he said entering house with smile. But his smile immediately dropped when he saw two other present I'm the living room with his mom.

"Hey Jeongguk" his mom friend said while his daughter giving him flirty smile. "I left my phone on the car" he left the living room walking back to the car but truth was his phone was with him, he just fake excused. He rubbed his annoyingly, yes they were his mom's friend but they annoyed him too much but he can't say that to his mom.

After cooling down he again went inside and sat beside him. His mom patted his back as he smiled at her.

"So I heard you're doing a show" Mrs. Lee asked, his mom's friend. "Yes, was about to left for the show mom called me" he replied with no emotion.

" What's the show name?" She asked but he can clearly saw the fakeness, she already knew.

"Our married life" he replied "oh who's the you're doing with. I heard it's a couple show" and now he was started to get irritated.

"It's boy, yuna" her mom said smiling to her friend totally obvious to the fact her friend was a homophobic.

"Ah what?! A boy, come on ji-yoon, a boy what will society thinks" she said with disgust. Her daughter face was also showing disgust. "What's the problem with that, I can do show with whoever I want and I'm sure it's not something for you to bother " he said irritatingly.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend you" she said faking hurt. "But you deserve better and someone most beautiful, after all you're so handsome and I saw the boy poster with you he is not even that good looking" that's it, she crossed her line, if she would have said something about him he would had tolerate. But she dared to say something offending about Taehyung, he would not take it.

"I'm sorry mrs. Lee. But he is the most beautiful person I have seen from both inside and outside. He is my friend and I know him better, he got the purest soul. He is the prettiest no girl or boy can surpass him in my eyes." He said to her with sharp gaze and averted his eyes to his mother "mom I'm going I'm already late".

"Okay, and do the best. I love you" she said with smile. "I love you too" he left.

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean to anger him" he said to her friend. "It's okay he got short temper" her mom said assuring her.