chapter | 02

"Okay done!" Everyone in the room clapped. "Thank you all for your hard work" the man who worked under modelling studio said.

He walked over the model and shook his hand. "Jeon Jeongguk, thank you for working with us. It's a great pleasure to having you here" he thanked the other.

"Oh thanks to you too, I really like this brand and all designs are unique. It's good that I have the honor to model with these" Jeongguk said smiling.

"If you're free let's have dinner together" the man offered. " Yes of course I'm free" Jeongguk accepted and excused himself.

He went inside the changing room and charge in his clothes. He was styling his hair looking at the mirror when his phone ring, interrupting him.

"Hey yugs" he said in the phone. "Hey Jeon, come company fast" yugyeom said. Yugyeom was his manager but for today he declined his offer to coming with him for shooting. He got confused why they were calling him when they said he can have all day free. He was thinking of visiting his mom but guess he would have to cancel it.

"Why?" "Come Ceo called for a meeting he wants you there, I don't know what that's about, but I guess is something important" Jeongguk sighed and cut the call.

He decided to call his mom. "Hey mom, I'm sorry but suddenly company called me for a meeting, so I'm not coming home today" he informed her mom. "Oh okay gguk, take care" his mom said upset. She was looking forward to meet his son after whole two month. He was very busy he didn't get the chance to visit his mom. Finally today he thought he would go home but he had to cancel it.

He drove his car to the company. He parked his car where only ceo, managers and idols can park.

He went inside the building. On the way he bowed everyone who bowed to him. He finally reached his studio where yugyeom was waiting for him.

"He yugs, let's go" he said to yugyeom snapping him out of his thoughts. "Ah yeah."

"Good morning" he said sat on his seat. Ceo was already present.

"Good morning Jeongguk, I will get to the point directly. There is show "our married life" they called you in the show. " Ceo said.

"Okay I will do it" Jeongguk said confidently. "But there is a thing, you have to do this with a boy." Jeongguk agreed either way.

He was bisexual so he had no problem with doing the show with anyone. He thought it was a good chance to show people who still doubt him.

Some had said to him that might be he was confused of his sexuality. But he knew better than anyone. He also wanted people to came out proudly with fearing anything.

It was right for him. Anyone can love anyone, there is no restrictions for love. Anyone can fall in love.

He came out in fourth year of his career, that means last year. He knew there was also an idol who came out as gay and he respected him. Not everyone was brave to came out,and if you were a public figure it was a lot harder.

"His name is Kim Taehyung" Jeongguk snapped out from his thought. Yes, he was the idol he was thinking about who came out as gay.

He had seen him in award shows and had listen to his songs but never interacted with him. He never got the chance to.

He remembered one of his performance where he was wearing a crop top. He has shown the world the meaning of equality without a single ounce of fear in his eyes. He stood proudly in front of everyone, and man the respect for him in Jeongguk heart grew.

"Okay, I will do it" he agreed.

"So there is the contract read carefully and sign, meeting is dismissed." He dismissed everyone.

He went to his studio, sat on his swivel chair and opened the file.

He read the contract carefully, it says 'the show will be for three months, you have to live together but cameras will present in the house. They have to act like married couple.

You will not fall in love with other' he chuckled while reading it. Falling in love was never a thing for him. He used to have relationship but never took it seriously. It would last only for week or a month but never over a month.

He was still waiting for a right person.

He signed the contract without a second thought. He looked at the door when a knock interrupted him.

Yugyeom peeked through the door, "hey why are peeking come in."

"Jeongguk you have to go tomorrow RS entertainment." Yugyeom said looking at his schedule file. "Why RS entertainment" yugyeom took a sit on the couch.

"To meet Taehyung, you have to at least make a decent relationship with him, I know you have never interacted with him so I thought it would be great if you both will comfortable with each other." Jeongguk thought it was not a bad idea. He didn't knew the other male so he agreed.

"Okay, does he know about meeting" he didn't want to show up without other knowing or thinking he was being desperate.

"No, I have asked his manager she said it's okay. They also signed it today, she told me just before I called. He went home but she said he will agree and she will inform him." Yugyeom explained to him.

"Okay, so now I have my day free, no" Jeongguk asked he really wanted to go home and he also agreed with having dinner. Meeting was short and now done so he was thinking of visiting his mom.

"Of course, you can go where you want, but stay away from paparazzi" yugyeom told him as he was still new to the industry. Jeongguk chuckled at his behavior.

"Okay boss" he said jokingly and left to visit his mother. He thought to surprise her and smile thinking about how she would react.

I'm not good at writing ending I hope that's okay.

Thank you for reading.

Stay happy and healthy.

Please vote and comment.

Have a nice day! ❤️

- in my stomach 🦋🦋🦋🦋