chapter | 20

It was almost evening when the couple left the office. They discussed about upcoming activities and other matters. They both sighed in relief, happy that Go Won understand them and was ready to support, they want nothing more.

"So want to have dinner outside" Jeongguk asked as they reached where their ride was. Taehyung shakes his head as no. He was tired and wanted nothing than just go home.

Jeongguk understood, but he had also promised him for dinner tonight, but he postponed it for after. Right now he also wanted some rest.

"Home then" Jeongguk said and opened the passenger seat door for Taehyung who said small thank you and sat inside. Jeongguk closed the door and went to the other side.

They drove back to home.

"I'll cook, go rest" Jeongguk said as he took off his jacket he was wearing. "No, let me help you" Taehyung said as they both made their dinner.

With the help of Taehyung, Jeongguk made dinner very fast and they both eat. Taehyung washed the dishes while Jeongguk was having shower and after him he also took one.

"Wanna watch movie" Taehyung said rubbing his eyes, he was feeling sleepy but he also wanted to watch the movie because his friend Park Hyungsik asked him to.

Okay Jeongguk said, after switching off lights and grabbing a blanket Jeongguk walked over couch and covered themselves. Taehyung snuggled to him, resting his head on his chest as they both watched movie.

Movie was very funny that made both of them laugh till last. soon movie  was finished, and Taehyung's sleep was long gone after so much laughing.

"Hmm you're so warm" Taehyung said nuzzling his face on his chest. Jeongguk caressed his hair, "let's go for stargazing, it's clear tonight" Jeongguk suggested as Taehyung eyes sparkled. He loved stargazing it was his favourite thing back them. When he used to feel lonely he always watch the stars which made him feel less lonely, made him feel like he was not alone.

They went on the roof, with the help of ladder which was attached. Jeongguk let Taehyung climb first, after that he also climbed with blankets and wine.

It was already mid night so there was not really people awake at that hour, so they would not have to care about getting caught.

Jeongguk settled everything and sat down with Taehyung resting his back on his chest, he was holding Taehyung waist. Taehyung poured wine for both as they silently enjoyed everything. It wa beautiful, the moment was beautiful for both of them.

"We are going to reveal after show" Taehyung said breaking the silence, Jeongguk can feel the nervousness and fear in his voice. "Let's not talk about this okay, but remember that I'm here for you no matter what" Jeongguk said and pecked his head.

Taehyung turned and placed his lips on Jeongguk's kissing him softly, they both moved their lips slowly, loving the feeling.

"Sleepy" Jeongguk said after detaching, Taehyung nodded.

"It's not safe here let's head back" Jeongguk said as they both came down and went to bedroom.

Their bedroom did not have camera, so Taehyung changed into short and shirt which he always does while sleeping as Jeongguk changed into sweatpant upper body naked.

Jeongguk laid down on the bed and pulled Taehyung close to him and they both drifted into sleep.

On the other side:

" Hello ma'am" a man said on the phone.

"Did you get something" a female voice said.

"Yes, I watched them kissing. That means they're dating. It's a good news ma'am" man said.

"Okay, send me the photo" she said and cutted the call.

She smirked and looked at her daughter who was looking at her.

Her daughter raised an eyebrow at her mom's weird behaviour.

"We got it baby, now you don't have to worry about it" the lady said looking at his daughter who looked at her with wide eyes.

"Really mom that means Jeongguk going to be mine and finally that leech was going to leave his side." She asked as her mom nodded looking at his daughter who was now started dancing.

Finally her long time crush is now going to her's. She can finally have Jeongguk.

She smiled evilly, "wait for me babe" she said and kissed the photo in the frame.

"I'll have you this time, don't worry I'll get rid of that bitch for you baby, just wait"

Sorry for the short chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Have a beautiful day ❤️