chapter | 43

"are you ready?" Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

With one click, the statement has been uploaded which made fans go crazy. To know what that they were eagerly waiting for.

"RS ENTERTAINMENT confirmed kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk's dating rumour. They said they would like to let their fans know about this.

Recently they did a show together, and the terms they had agreed including 'no dating'. They went against it and we deeply apologize for this.

Kim Taehyung said " hello my lovely fans, hope you all are doing good. Don't worry I'm finally feeling happy and free after past incident. I want to share something with all of you. I know, many of you will support me but also going to hate me for this. But I know the people who love me truly will understand and support me. I'm here to share big news with you'll, my family. I've been dating Jeon Jeongguk since past three months and I really love him that's why I made this big decision. This maybe upset you, but I'm determined. I'm ready to accept everything because I, we went against it. And I also think I need a little break, but guess what? I'm getting a big break instead. I'm sorry if you're disappointed. Remember that I love you guys so much, please wait for me. I'm still me and I'll be back soon. Let's have fun like we always had when I come back okay. I'm going to miss you. I love you.

- kim Taehyung <3

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling light because the heavy burden of hiding things from his loved ones was lifted off. "I'll come back soon, please wait for me" he thought.

__________

"Jeongguk are you ready"

"Let's get done with this" Jeongguk nodded his head and with one click the statement updated.

"Bighit confirmed the dating rumour of kim Taehyung's and Jeon Jeongguk's. They were ready to make it official.

As known they did the show " our married life", and get boded during this period.

A message for his fans " hey guys it's me jk. Things have been mess for few days as you'll know, but don't worry it's all calmed down. I know you all are great because you're jk's fans. Joking! But I hope you all are fine.

I won't say for long and I know you are understanding and will surely understand. So that it's confirmed that we're dating, I want you all to know that I love him so much, like who doesn't. But hey! Don't try to have your eyes on him, his already mine. And as the contract said, I'll be gone for three years. I'm sorry guys, but yes, remember me you all. I will come back.

Seriously I love you guys, bye have a great time.

-jk

Both companies statement spread as soon as uploaded crashing the social media platforms. It even started the new trends in twitter breaking records.

Fans cheered up as they heard, the deeply wished for 'taegguk' to happen, and seeing the confirmation statement they couldn't contain their excitement.

But not everyone was happy. Those who was with old mentality started hating on them for committing a sin. Homophobic people were not so pleased and started spreading hate and offensive comments.

Some delusional people who stan their idol were also attacking the other idol, accusing them for making their idol gay.

But Taehyung and Jeongguk were happy and ready to start their new life chapter. They don't care about others, only their loving ones matter to them.

After reaching to their house separately, they get ready for the dinner. Jeongguk parents invited them on dinner.

Jimin and yoongi also came back to celebrate with them. Jimin was so excited to meet his best friend, and talk to him whole night face to face like he used to do in phone calls.

Jeongguk invited jin and Namjoon, unfortunately they had gone out of country for some business. hoseok also got invited, who happily accepted it.

In the night at 8 pm, everyone gathered in Jeon mansion. They had so much fun. Jeongguk finally forgave his mother as Taehyung convinced him to and he couldn't ignore puppy eyes. When his mother apologize sincerely to Taehyung, who being a sweetheart accepted it, and Jeongguk was happy to see them getting along.

But no one can beat the best pair, jaehyun and Taehyung.

When Jeongguk joked about them being real father and son pair, Jaehyun replied him saying it would have been great to have a sweet son like Taehyung not you like a total brat. Jeongguk rolled his at that and rest other laughed at him. And the rest of the dinner time they teased the couple so much leaving them in a blushing mess.

They played indoor games too and have drinks. And after having a long night they all went to bed except the couple who sneakily went to the parking area and drove to their favourite place.

Beach.

"I'm so grateful I met you ggukie" Taehyung said as they walked on side swinging their joined hands.

"Don't even ask about me, I'm beyond that" Jeongguk said pecking latter's back of  hand.

Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows ",than I'm beyond you" Jeongguk chuckled at his baby.

"Ok ok let's say we both are on the same level baby"

"That sounds great" Taehyung hummed.

They again went silent, peacefully walking.

Out of the blue Jeongguk said "I love you" making Taehyung flustered. He haven't get used to it till now, it still leave him giddy and feeling the butterflies in his tummy.

He whined shyly "please don't say that so suddenly"

"Why?" Jeongguk teased. "It makes me shy" Taehyung broke eye contact with Jeongguk and looked at the sky.

"My shy baby, then remember me to say this more often because I love when my baby is shy" Jeongguk nuzzled on Taehyung soft hairs.

Taehyung immediately hugged him and Jeongguk hugged back.

"I'm going to miss everyone and I'm ready to live like my own from now on. Thank you for letting me meet my real self. It's only because of you" Taehyung confessed.

"Don't thank me. I'm just a hand to you it was all up to you to hold it or not and you did. What you are today is because of you. Because you believed in yourself" Jeongguk said.

"Let's stay like this for forever"

" Yes together forever"

Thank you for reading.I was having mental debate how to write ending lol

Hope you like it.