chapter | 09

Jeongguk reached to their assigned house. He was mood was still pretty sour. He walked inside with yugyeom behind who was also silent.

They saw in the living room were few stall members, camera men and Taehyung sitting on the couch with Mina.

Taehyung face lit up when he saw but changed when he saw his irritated face. He wanted to talk to other, wanted to ask him what happen but he chooses not to.

He looked at him worriedly, Jeongguk looked at him and when he saw he was looking at him. He sighed he didn't want to came out rude in front of Taehyung. In few months of friendship he knew Taehyung he was like open book for him. And he could tell he was worried for him.

He said something to yugyeom in his ear, yugyeom nodded and looked at Taehyung who was still looking at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk left the living room and went to bedroom, they already had a tour of house before so he knew where is everything.

Yugyeom sighed " I'm sorry he is bad mood" he then looked at Taehyung "Taehyung come with a for a while" who nodded. Taehyung stoop up and bowed following Jeongguk.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked him. "Go inside Jeongguk is waiting for you" Taehyung nodded and went inside bedroom. Yugyeom was still outside to give them privacy.

Taehyung was pulled in a hug just as he entered the bedroom. He squeaked then relaxed, realizing he's Jeongguk.

He heard Jeongguk sigh. He put his one hand around Jeongguk and other slide up to his hair, he knew it would help him to relax. And he was right when heard Jeongguk sigh and felt him burying his nose in his neck.

Jeongguk felt relaxed with Taehyung in his arms, he buried his face in his neck inhaling his natural soothing scent.

They hugged each other tightly, after a while Jeongguk pulled showing his bunny smile that made Taehyung less worried.

"What happened?" He still asked not totally convinced if other was okay. "Yes, now I'm fine. Don't worry" Jeongguk caressed his cheeks and said.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him "no I don't believe you".

Jeongguk laughed at him. Gosh! So cute he thought while looking at Taehyung.

"I'm fine my big baby. Now let's go outside" Taehyung sighed then looked at him. "You can tell me you know" but Jeongguk patted his back "seriously I'm fine". He held his and pulled him outside the room gently.

They both sat on the couch beside each other.

"Let's start" director said. "We are with you guys today to guide you. But you have to all after today. Alright" they nodded their head.

They narrated the scenes to both of them how they would enter the room or how they behaved as they both listen to them intently.

Now it's time to start their show.

"1 2 3, start" scene started with Taehyung sitting on the couch looking at magazine while drinking his hot chocolate with his cute cup. He heard doorbell after a while, he stood up and opened the gate. He acted like he was happy when he saw Jeongguk on the gate with flower bouquet on the door, well for others it looks like he was acting, but no one other than Taehyung knew he was literally very happy in real. His heart was thumping inside his chest when he saw other with flower.

He hugged other mumbling a thank you and took flower bouquet from his hand and welcomed him inside.

" How are you?" He asked nervous a bit, he had asked him this so many time but it was still new for both of them in front of others.

" I'm good, what were you doing before" he asked looking at him. Taehyung lowered his gaze feeling shy when he noticed other's stare.

"Just reading magazine. You must be hungry, go fresh up I will prepare breakfast" he said taking other's hand in his pulling him up.

Jeongguk laughed at other's cute awkward actions. "Okay okay, I'm going". Then in the scene Jeongguk left for their bedroom.

"Cut!" Director said.

They both came outside. Taehyung from kitchen and Jeongguk from bedroom that was upstairs.

"You guys are acting like a awkward couple. Seriously loose a bit" director said chuckling.

Both yugyeom and mina were standing in the corner laughed loudly at them.

"Sorry director but they were awkward with people. Give them some time it'll look natural eventually" mina said.

"Okay we'll shoot tomorrow then, you guys spent some time together to less the awkwardness" he said thinking may be they were still not close to shoot with each other, but who's gonna tell him.

"Okay, wrap up" he said loudly motioning other staff present in the room.

They packed and left after that Cameras still working.

As soon as they left Jeongguk and Taehyung said together, unknowing, loudly

"We'll that was awkward"

The both looked at each other as mina and yugyeom looked at each other. And then they looked at both couple who looked at them and burst into laughter. They teased the fake couple, and that's how their day spent while laughing and giggling whole time.

I'm in the home doing nothing so here is another update.

Thank you everyone who added my book in their reading list.

Thank you for reading.

Stay happy and healthy.

Please vote and comment.

Have a nice day❤️