chapter | 15

Jeongguk was sitting on his studio, working on the lyrics of  the song. He furrowed his eyebrows, face expression changing every second.

He sighed started to get irritated, he crumbled the paper and threw in the dustbin beside table.

He was like this since the morning, he was trying to concentrate but he couldn't at all. You want to know the reason why? Why, because of his adorable husband.

Taehyung had left in the morning without informing him where he was going and when Jeongguk called him, because he found himself alone when he woke up, he was dead worried about the other. But Taehyung laughed at him saying he was worrying for nothing on the top of that he didn't tell him where he was instead he shrugged saying it was a surprise for him.

Now Jeongguk in his office was thinking what made the other to give him suprise out of nowhere. He was impatient, he even called mina to ask about him but she clearly said to him, she was told not to and she promised Taehyung.

Jeongguk decided to kill his time by writing a song, but no, everytime he concentrate his mind start to wander around a certain blue haired male.

"Argh, stop it Jeon seriously" yugyeom said irritated by his friend's constant whining. He was sitting all the time together with his friend. And he was so done with his behaviour.

Yugyeom never had seen Jeongguk whining about something. About work Jeongguk was pretty serious, he never let any personal thing affect his professional life, but now after meeting a certain person he looked like he was completely changed.

The one who used to work all day and night without making a fuss, now here can't write a line without sighing.

"But yugs he didn't even told me" Jeongguk tried to justify.

"Come on he said it is a surprise, and surprise was supposed to not tell, and that was what he was doing. Now if you continue your whining here Istg I'm going to call tae myself and tell him not to come home for one week" yugyeom threatened him.

"Don't you dare yug" Jeongguk glared at him but when yugyeom glared at him saying ' try me' he slumped on his   chair. Secretly yugyeom was enjoying it so much. He make sure in his mind to tell about him and ask him to do something like that again. It was like payback time for yugyeom. Yugyeom grinned.

"......."

"......"

"Jeon it is too much silence for my liking" yugyeom said.

"Now what I am doing what you told me to or you gonna tell tae, and I'm not risking anything." Yugyeom looked at him with disbelief.

"Did you seriously Jeon Jeongguk obey my words. I have to record it, that's some rare thing" yugyeom said holding his phone like he was recording something.

Jeongguk just stare at him with poker face.

Jeongguk phone ringed, Jeongguk quickly picked it up because yes he got a call from one and only kim Taehyung.

"Hey Tae" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung laughed on the other line at the speed of elder.

"He gguk, you free" he asked.

"Yes, are you done. I'm waiting" Jeongguk said whining, the same Jeongguk who was a rebel and doesn't give a damn about anything.

"Yes that's why I called you. Come home fast yeah" and Jeongguk didn't need to be told again.

He immediately grab his car keys and other important thing he was supposed to take with him.

Yugyeom just laughed at his friend. Feeling happy finally he found someone who can break his shell.