chapter | 30

"- And then we'll have our date on the top of the mountain"

"Yes taebaby"

"And then next day umm let's go to the beautiful river."

"Oka--- wait tae we don't have next day" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung pouted. "But- but I want to go there. I want to go everywhere, why can't they make it for one week Jeonggukie. Please ask them to." He whined.

They won the competition, and as said they were going to their last show date. Taehyung was busy searching for places, so excited to go. Jeongguk just shook his head at his extra excited baby. He was also excited, but little afraid because they're going to reveal it after date.

Now, Taehyung was in dilemma, he found so many beautiful places but couldn't decided one. He really wanted to go everywhere he chose.

"Don't whine baby, we can go everywhere, on so many uncountable dates. Just select one for now. We'll go everywhere one by one, we have a long life afar" Jeongguk said Patting Taehyung's head who was sitting on the ground with all the pictures of beautiful places.

He pouted but them smiled, he select one picture "okay let's go here"

"Wherever you want baby" Jeongguk kissed his forehead.

Their all day went with the shooting of their deciding and shopping for the date. On the shop, many fans recognised them, and congratulating them.

They smiled and thanked them for their good wishes. At the time they went home, it was already night.

Taehyung sighed and plopped on the couch while Jeongguk carried all the bags and set them to their bedroom, as per Jeongguk order he didn't let Taehyung carry anything.

"Oh shit", Taehyung suddenly sat straight grabbing Jeongguk's attention.

"Hey gguk I'm going house. I have something I left there" Taehyung said grabbing his car keys.

Jeongguk looked at him, "no you're not going anywhere at night. You can go tommorow but not at night." He shook his head, not accepting it.

"But Jeonggukie, you forgot tommorow is our interview day" Taehyung said. It was reasonable, they have interview Tomorrow which probably take the whole day because they have to comment about their whole journey.

The staff would show them some clips of their show episode and they have to make comments on it, Sharing all experience and things. First theh would doing it separately then at last they both do it together.

Jeongguk sighed, yes he forgot. "Okay I'm coming with you" Jeongguk said grabbing his coat. Taehyung quickly went to his side and put his hand on his shoulder.

"No, you're not coming. Have you seen yourself, looking so tired ggukie. And you had carried all the bags today. It's okay, you go rest. I'll come back quickly and prepare the dinner hmm" he said pushing Jeongguk towards the stairs.

But still Jeongguk felt hesitant, he stare at him, who cheekily smiled. Jeongguk sighed giving up, smiled a little. "Okay go, hurry up okay. And call me if anything happens" he said.

Taehyung nodded like a obedient puppy. He put his jacket and pecked Jeongguk's cheeks and left.

__________

Taehyung was halfway to the house, when his car made some unrecognisable noise, he shrugged thinking it nothing.

He hummed a song, focusing on driving. It was night and Taehyung house was faraway from the city so it's there was hardly few cars.

He again heard the sound and his car abruptly came to the stop. Due to the motion he flew forward a little but thanks to the seatbelt he didn't get any injury.

Now Taehyung started to feel scared, at the point, there was no one in his view. He get off of the car an went in the front of his car. He coughed because of the smoke coming from the car.

He looked around hoping to see anyone. After few minutes, he took out his Phone to call Jeongguk, but stopped. He was resting and was very tired, he shook his head. He thought about calling mina, but she went her home.

He bit his lips, thinking whom to call, he didn't had many friends so it was difficult for him.

He was checking his contact list when, he heard some footsteps. He felt a hope, he turned around and saw a man, his face was unclear.

He decided to ask for his help, "um excuse me" he went towards him. The man smirked which go unnoticeable for Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung walked towards him to get clear view, but when he saw his face. He gasped, eyes went wide. He felt his breath knocked out from fear.

"My beautiful son missed me" Taehyung trembled, no voice coming from his mouth. His throat went dry.

How? The only question swirled inside his head. How the man came outside from jail.

Even though no voice came, he still try to speak. Tried to not freak out. "W-what are you d-doing here. S-tay a-away."

He covered his body by his arms wrapping around, he took a little step backwards, wanted to show he was not that weak boy from the past, but it seems like his body is not cooperating at all. He was trembling so bad in fear, voices in his mind saying him bad bad things which he wanted to forgot.

Tears brimmed in his eyes, flashbacks coming from the past.

"No get away, what are you doing" he shouted when the man took steps forward while he went backward.

The man laughed "oh I very much missed it. How you tremble in fear. Now now, trying to show me your strength. Baby I know you're nothing but a pathetic son of a bitch. How dare you, huh how dare you let me stay in Jail. You failure" the man yelled as swing his hand in the air in order to hit him.

Taehyung was so scared, he sobbed loudly and covered his face at reflex, felt a hard slap over his hand.

"S-stay away, my Jeonggukie will kill you." Taehyung yelled, but fell down backwards when the man gave him displeased look and pushed him.

He cried from the pain when his head came in the contact with car surface as a loud thud can be heard.

He felt light weighted, holding his knees tightly he Buried his face on it, not wanting to see anything.

Boy was just wanted a help, but forgot that not everyone in this world is kind like him. Not everyone help, he fell in the hell pit again where he worked hard to came out from, felt so much pain there.

He felt like, this is the end of his happiness, a scream left from his lips when he felt a kick, hand loosing the hold from his knees, he laid on the ground.

Through his half lidded eyes, blurry from tears, he saw the man life his leg again, he tightly shut his eyes waiting for another blow. Hope already crushed down, no one was going to save him when car's headlight fall over them, following a voice.

"Hey what's going on there, call the police"

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe.

Have a beautiful day ❤️