chapter | 38

A loud crashing sound can be heard in the silent room, following an angry scream. The phone was thrown with so much force, it was broken in two parts.  

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! MOM, MOM" She screamed for her mom, who came inside looking calm. Few maids behind her, to clean the mess in case.

Looking at her daughter's infuriated face, she dismissed maids and walked towards yeri.

"What happened now?" Yuna, her mother asked.

"Look at the news mom. They're calling me a stalker. A stalker seriously. Keeping tabs on my own husband is now stalking? What the hell is wrong with them mom. I want you to sue this reporter." Yeri said

Her mom sighed, yeri was now started to get irritating. She knew it was her own daughter's fault, but yeri was stubborn.  And she didn't want to deal with an annoying yeri so she nodded.

"I will! You calm down. It's not even confirm yet. It's just a rumour. Let them. You don't have to worry" Yuna calmly said.

"Don't have to worry. What are you saying mom?! They're getting on my nerves. I swear this is that Taehyung bitch doing." Yuna sighed loudly this time, calm face Changing into an irritated one.

"Can you just shut up for a minute. You're giving me a headache! I told you I'll do something then shut up and watch. Don't you dare to pull something stupid again and ruin everything."

"But-"

"No buts. Who asked you to go stalk them all the way through their fucking fake date. No one right! It's your own idiocy dragged you into this mess. Now keep the fuck calm. I'll see what can I do" Yuna bursted on yeri and left her, to clear her mind. That's all now troublesome for her. She was now regretting even agreeing to her yeri for accompanying her stupid plan.

When she could clearly have did it in straight way. After all, that man's naive mother was her best friend.

Meanwhile yeri ego got hurt by his own mother, she thought her mother is going to walk on the same step. But saying it was her fault made her mad. And stupid she was trying to do something again.

__________

Jeongguk was attending a meeting with his father when his started phone vibrating. He excused himself and walked out of the meeting room.

It was from unknown number.

"Hello" he said.

"Hello Jeonggukie!"

He frowned his everybrow. A girl voice said from the other line.

"Who are you?"

"Oh don't be mean. I'm yeri"

Jeongguk smirked, his target was herself coming towards him. He wouldn't ask for better.

"From where did you get my number" 

" Oh I asked mom"

Hearing the 'mom' Jeongguk sighed. Ofcourse his own mother was still in the house doing anything without asking for other's consent. If he would say something, shs will start sobbing like she didn't do anything wrong.

Jeongguk understood her, because he knew they were friend from the highschool. But at least she can ask him for consent, but no!

"Okay and why are you calling me" he asked, voice clearly showing annoyance. But dumb she was. Didn't get the clue.

"Oh just wanted to talk to you. Come on let's meet. It's been ages. I miss you"

She was talking like she knows him very much. When in real they're nothing.  He didn't even think her of his friend.

"Listen here, I'm busy." He was about to cut when--

"No! Let's meet I have something to talk to you about this matter. And want to clear things. I know whose doing behind it. Even if they didn't mentioned the name. I know it's you."

Jeongguk wanted to laugh loudly at her. Even after being warned by him she still think she can have her ways with him. Like hell he would be agreeing to her with something. Still he was enjoying, she was pain in ass but the same time he was having a good entertainment.

"Fine! Today at the ''blue hour'  7 pm sharp" he said before disconnecting the call.

He heard voices from behind. He turned and saw his father and some businessman who were also friends were coming out.

"It's ended. I'm sorry I didn't attended till last" Jeongguk apologized.

"Don't worry son. It's fine" Mr. Song said said smiling.

After chatting , they parted ways. Jeongguk checked the time. It says 5:39 pm.

He sighed, and walked towards his own car. His father went to his as he had driver for.

Sitting inside Jeongguk called Taehyung.

"Hey" there his baby's sweet voice which he hadn't heard since last day. After shooting ended they parted ways as the staff said. And Jeongguk had busy day today, because of that they haven't talked.

"Hello to you too my sleepy baby" Jeongguk smiled, hearing latter's voice he can tell he was sleepy or probably have woke up right now.

"Ggukie I miss you"

" I miss you too my baby bear" chuckling Jeongguk said.

"Come my home ggukie please. I want to see you so bad"

Jeongguk imagined his baby pouting, he too want nothing than going to Taehyung, cuddling him all day and kissing those pouty lips.

"I want it too my love. But we have to lay low okay! They're assuming we are dating, but let's not get caught hmm. First we can solve this problem then we can have all time for us baby. I love you so much"

"I love you too ggukie. Face call?"

"I'll call you at night okay. Oh I have to tell you something. Yeri called me and asked to meet. I'm going to meet her. Wanna tag along?"

There was silence at first before

" No I don't want to see her face. And mister I know you have something on your mind to agree with her. I trust you"

Jeongguk smiled.

"Thanks babe. Love you"

"Love you too and see you soon"

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe!

Have a nice day ❤️