chapter | 16

"minaa~"  Taehyung sing song as he entered his studio. Taehyung asked mina to come there as he wanted to discuss something.

"Yes taehyungie~" she copied him while chuckling.

They hugged each other before sitting on the couch.

"So Tell me" mina asked him. Taehyung blushed looking down. He remembered all the sweet gestures of Jeongguk that day when he show him his piercing. And after telling mina about their relationship he now freely talk about anything to her.

"He liked it, I know that was not my real surprise but you know he said he like everything about me" his cheeks turned rosy as he told her about Jeongguk.

"But mina I'm still sad it was not good" Taehyung said pouting.

"Don't worry tae as long as it covered your surprise. And about that I arranged everything. You can ask him next week" mina said.

"Really" he exclaimed.

Mina laughed "yes tae. I have arranged everything I also asked for yugyeom help tho".

"Thank you so much, thank you" he said holding her hand.

"Okay enough with that. Do you complete your song hmmm" mina asked.

"Ah yes it's done" he said. Taehyung was preparing for a song, that was dedicated for his someone. You know the 'someone'.

"I can't wait him to hear it. I hope he like it" he said looking upwards with dreamy eyes.

"Ofcourse he will like it because you write it, you composed it, you sing this song with so much love, it's definitely gonna melt his heart. And not to say but he is you whipped husband" she said, with the last line that it was a fact. Obviously it was.

"By the way, where is he" mina said as she looked at the schedule she was holding. It was the proposals for Taehyung between the shows and after.

"He has a shoot this afternoon so he left early for the company" he said.

"Hmm, you also have a shoot next week, but I will manage it as it was coming between your surprise" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I know, shut it mina" he said turning his face.

After a while mina left him to attend a call while he was left alone in the studio with his thoughts.

How lucky he was to meet someone like Jeongguk. He never in his life thought about having someone to love. All his childhood days he did was struggle.

He worked hard to came at where he was standing right now. He thanked himself for not giving up.

And now his biggest support was with him, Jeongguk. His pillar, his everything. He was ready to give all of himself to him. He knew he was his life and now even if he want to he would never able to live without him. Not like that will ever happen, or he was wrong? No, he didn't want to think like that.

This time he was determined to stand  for himself, he was ready to fight everyone along with Jeongguk by his side. For Taehyung, he can do everything with Jeongguk as him support, he thought.

He smiled, he picked his phone and left for producer office to ask him about the song and ask him to make a cd form of this.

__________

Jeongguk groaned rolling his stiff shoulder. His muscles was sore for all the hiking thing.

They asked him to shoot in the mountains and it was cold outside. It took lots of stunts for shoot and now his whole body was aching like a bit*h.

"Don't worry, go home and take a warm bath" yugyeom said patting him shoulder.

" I wish I could bro, but when mom heard today was my whole day free after this shoot she asked me to come home. Thinking about it is giving me a headache. Damn!" He said shaking his head.

"Why?" Yugyeom asked.

" I know she again will start with whole wedding thing.  And I'm sure that nothing of a friend manipulated her and definitely is trying to set with her daughter. And I'm tired of hearing word marriage" he said before drinking water.

They turned their attention to where director was saying something. He cursed when he was told to do a stunt again as they didn't clicked a clear picture. It was their fault, now I have to it again, he thought. He was already irritated when his mother called him.

Don't get him wrong, he loved his mother. But he hate her naive personality. Like can't you see your friend is a snake in disguise.

He quickly did what he asked to. And meet the company owner thanking him for selecting him.

"Ah finally" he said closing his eyes and leaning on the back stretching his sore muscles.

"Bro it's only one and half month passed of a show and you're getting lazy day by day huh" yugyeom said.

"At least I'm getting sufficient rest before working my ass off when the show ends" Jeongguk said and then sigh.

It had already one and half moth passed, now they only have half of time left.

He thought about what would they both do when the show end. Will they part ways, no that was never going to happen. He was ready to public his relationship but Taehyung's opinion matters what he think about it.

In the contract it says,

You should not fall in love with other no matter what happens or you have face consequences.

If you fall in love you have to cut ties after the show ends, and no interaction with each other for next three years.

And if you disobeyed it, you have to self reflect as you have to left industry for next three years. You are not allowed to appear in the social platform, you are not allowed to release a song, you are not allowed in any activities.

You have to pay fine for breaking the rule.

And same goes for your partner.

Not like he was afraid of anything, he will do anything, but he knew how much Taehyung love his fans, love singing. He also love his fans but before his fans he had yugyeom as bestfriend, a caring mom and a cool dad. But Taehyung he had no one only  his fans, with whom he shares everything with his music. They were his first family.

He love him so much and he was not going to let go of him even if the god asked him to. He was his angel and he would definitely lost everything if he let go of Taehyung.

Thank you reading.

Have a beautiful day ❤️