chapter | 31

"Hey what's going on there, call the police"

The man cursed and ran, the man who shouted ran towards them. But Taehyung's father got lucky and slip out.

The man cursed who followed him when he lost the other. His eyes fall on the lying figure, who was not completely had losted his consciousness.

He hurriedly walked towards him and crouched down. He patted his face "hey wake up". Taehyung face was not clear for him.

The man looked at the condition of his car, and decided to take him with him. It was clear he was not safe here alone. He carried him and walked towards his car.

Another man came out from the car with worried looked "oh my god! What happened here? Who's he? Is he okay?" He bombarded the man with questions.

"Calm down jinnie it's not time for this, open the backseat fast and sat with him" the other man, jinnie as Kim Seokjin quickly opened the backseat and sat down before his husband, Kim Namjoon set the other inside the car.

He gently laid Taehyung down, his head resting on jin's lap. Jin gasped when he got gbe clear view of his face.

"Joon, he-- he is kim Taehyung, wait- oh my look at your clothes" jin exclaimed. Namjoon clothes was painted in red, jin looked at his palm which was holding Taehyung's head. His hand was coloured in red.

Namjoon quickly got on the driver seat. "Call our personal doctor to come home. We're taking him with us.  " Jin nodded and called their personal doctor.

__________

On the other hand, Jeongguk was going crazy. After resting for two hours, he still didn't saw Taehyung.

He tried calling him but no answer. He slammed his fist on the fridge feeling frustrated. What was taking him long to come here.

It was not far away from their assigned house. Maybe there was something which made him stay longer but atleast he would have picked his calls. Taehyung never missed his calls, or even if he, he always make sure to message him telling the reason.

He called yugyeom to come there, he was going to Taehyung's house. They only have one car at that time, which was taken by Taehyung.

After a while, which felt like years to Jeongguk, yugyeom came. Jeongguk hurriedly went inside and told him to drive there.

"Damn what's happening bro you seen so frustrated" yugyeom asked concerned.

"Taehyung is not picking up my calls and he went home for like two hours. I'm worried" Jeongguk said continuously tapping his foot.

"Calm down maybe he was doing something at that time" yugyeom tried to calm him down, but nothing was going to work. Jeongguk was already unsure about leaving him alone and now him not picking his call was adding to it more.

He still checked his phone for any kind of message, he was afraid thinking what if it was something involving yeri.

No it can't be he warned her. But still he had doubt, because he knew her stubbornness. That was why he was not ready to let Taehyung go alone anywhere.

If she was involved in it, he swear to god he will kill her. He already fed up with her drama and fake acting, this time he would not tolerate her and ready to show her, her place.

"Wait, stop the car" Jeongguk said suddenly scaring yugyeom who flinched but stopped the car.

He got off and ran towards an abandoned car, smoke was coming from the engine parts. He immediately recognised it was their car.

Shit, he opened the door, there was no trace of Taehyung. He shouted his name continuously. Yugyeom ran to his side and also started searching.

It was like ten feet away, yugyeom found a broken phone.

"Jeongguk look here" he said showing him the phone.

"It's Taehyung, it's his. Where is he yugs. Where did he go. I'm not able to find him. He is not answering. Yugyeom where is my Taehyung" Jeongguk shouted, his body trembling he was one the verge of crying.

What if he was kidnapped. No his baby is afraid of dark, what if he was crying and he was not there to stop him from Crying.

Yugyeom hugged him rubbing his back "calm down Jeongguk. If you are gonna be like this, who will find Taehyung hmm. Stay strong for him Jeongguk. We'll find him don't worry. Let's go home maybe because his car was broken, he went home by taxi" Jeongguk nodded, he was hoping Taehyung to be in home.

He took Jeongguk home who broke down when he didn't found Taehyung in their house.

He was again getting ready to go back, but yugyeom stopped him and after so much struggle he put him in sleep, Jeongguk was exhausted. His mind was not working he finally gave up that night and let drakness surround him.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for boring chapters.

Stay safe and

Have a nice day ❤️