chapter | 36

"ah yes dad he's okay now. Hmm okay!", Jeongguk talked with his father through phone as Taehyung was making dinner.

It was already night when Taehyung woke up, Jeongguk gave him some medicine for his fever, as he was shivering. And covered him in loads of blanket.

"Dinner is ready" Taehyung announced from kitchen. He placed the plates on the table. Grabbing chopsticks he put it on the side of plate a bowl on the another side.

Jeongguk heard him as he finished talking with his father. "Thank you dad, I'll tell him. And I think it's a good plan" he was talking to his father about those to sick minded women, how to stop him. And his father just told him, use his fame.

Well it was not bad, because he was world known artist.

He sath in front of Taehyung who was putting rice on his plate. "Baby how are feeling now" he asked concerned.

Taehyung whined, this was the nth time Jeongguk asking him about it. He was already packed in those thick sweater, no way he was going to feel cold.

"I'm okay Jeonggukie. See I'm not shivering right." Taehyung said spreading arms showing he was now okay.

Jeongguk stared at him with hesitant eyes but sighed. "Okay okay, tell me if you feel cold again. I'll cuddle you" Taehyung nodded happily.

They silently finished eating, and Jeongguk washed the dishes.

Taehyung was in room, when  his soulmate called him.

"Babe" Jimin said.

"Hello Minnie"

"Oh my god, taebaby how are you feeling. Do you want me to come there, I will book tickets. Ofcourse you need me. Are you eating well, I swear to god that if that coconut head is not taking care of you well, RIP his ass--"

"No minnie I'm fine. He's taking car--" Taehyung got cut by his cough.

"See this coconut is not taking care of you. I'm going right now. You're obviously not fine. You're coughing. Don't worry when I'll be there everything is gonna fine. I will bring you special japan tee for cold. Oh and i learned how to make chicken soup I bet you're going to like it. No one is going to make this tasty like me, ofcourse because it would be made by me, the one and only park Jimin"

Taehyung laughed listening to his rant, feeling much better. Guess this was a little missing part to make him feel alright. And now talking to his friend he was fine.

"Well Minnie, I know someone who can beat you I guess" Taehyung teased hearing a dramatic gasp in return.

"Wow kim Taehyung, you're talking about someone else, with me. Huh! My cooking is not that bad. I'm hurt! Now I have to meet the person who can make you change sides." Jimin said faking hurt.

Taehyung giggled "sorry Minnie, but his cooking is the best. You will believe me once you eat his food."

"Damn you tae, atleast lie to me to make me feel better. You betraying bear. I'm coming there you just wait"

Taehyung giggled loudly, and continued talking with his best friend, not noticing a figure standing at the door leaning to it, looking at him with fond smile and loving eyes.

Finally after talking Taehyung noticed him and pouted making grabby hands. Jeongguk smiled and walked towards him, sitting on the bed.

"Let's cuddle I'm feeling cold" Taehyung said.

"Okay baby, but first let's brush our teeth okay" Taehyung whined but nodded, knowing he's not going to sleep well without finishing his routine.

Jeongguk did his routine fast and went to make bed, as Taehyung sweater, socks were sprawled on the bed.

He cleaned everything and after checking all the doors and window of the whole house. He went back and see Taehyung yawning, sitting with the help of headboard looking with his droopy eyes.

"C'mere" Jeongguk opened his arms as Taehyung quickly snuggled to his side, instantly sleeping. Jeongguk noticed how he was tired so often, he can't help but feel worried, he also asked the doctor who said, he was mentally and physically drained. Nothing to worry he'll be fine in few days.

__________

Next day, staff told the couple to tell the location, because they need to set up everything beforehand.

When Jeongguk asked Taehyung where he want to go. But Taehyung only shook his head, and Jeongguk understood that he didn't want to go anywhere. He was still afraid to go out.

After thinking about it Jeongguk came to conclusion, that they were not going anywhere. If Taehyung was with him, anywhere is fine for him.

He discussed with staff, who at first were not ready, I mean they won the competition, and for their show trp they want more contents.

But after explaining whole situation, they agreed. Jeongguk was in rage when they were not ready he was about to blow but yugyeom was with him. Who helped him cool down and after discussing confirmed they were ready.

He told Taehyung about it, who was relieved. In his heart, he still feared what if his father showed up.

Jeongguk's father Jaehyun came to visit them in the afternoon.  Pampering Taehyung with so much fatherly love, he promised to protect Taehyung who was in tears.

Taehyung and jaehyun talked about so many things, here and there. Where his mom was with his bitch friend who wanted to know what happened, and being naive his mom told about it.

Jeongguk was furious at his mother for telling even yelled at her. How could she tell about Taehyung to a stranger. They didn't even related to Taehyung, his mom tried to explain it was not that serious but for Jeongguk it was. Even jaehyun told him with his stern voice which he barely used.

Her mom head was down in shame.

Jimin and yoongi were ready to come but Jeongguk again told him don't worry, they had their own issue at their business he didn't want them to bother.

Jaehyun and Jeongguk we're ready to ruin the mother-daughter duo.

After two days...

Show was going to end.

Taehyung and Jeongguk will became official couple in public.

Mother-daughter duo time will end.

Oh Jeongguk was so ready!

If you're reading this story, thank you for waiting patiently for updates.

Stay safe because winter season is starting means, COLD! And again new virus WHY?? Please be safe, wear mask before going out. And take care!

And

BTS on instagram, I was shaking when I get to know about it. Lmao  Jeongguk's username.

Now that means we're going to get feed more often!

Oh and also thank you for 6k+ views and 400+ votes. It means a lot.

Have a beautiful day ❤️