chapter | 03

Next day, Jeongguk was already in his studio when yugyeom entered. He forgot his apartment keys in his studio last day so he came early.

"Eager to meet him, I see" yugyeom teased. Yugyeom had never seen him in the studio before him. He always came after him so it was new for him.

"Shut up Yugs, I left my keys here so I came early. I'm going my apartment. Send me the time of meeting I'll be there" Jeongguk said and was about to go yugyeom stopped him.

"Hey, I'm also going with you, so come here first" "okay" Jeongguk left leaving yugyeom.

He was irritated because he had to spent his last night in his mom house. That's not like he didn't like staying with her, but her model friend was also there with her daughter.

They talked with him whole night but Jeongguk wanted to sleep. He always feel irritated when he didn't get good sleep. And he didn't want to snap at anyone.

Her model friend's daughter was clinging to him last night, didn't leave him for a second. He didn't want to disrespect her friend so he sat silently.

He sighed when he reached home. He quickly went to shower, relaxing his muscles.

He thought about meeting what would he do. He thought about some questions he would be asking to get to know him better without sounding like he was asking him for his hand.

He never thought about giving his first impression. But meeting Taehyung made him feel like giving his best. He didn't care what other's think about him, he always stuck with being himself. But 'being himself' was not working for him. He wanted other to think good of him.

He shrugged thinking might be he was going to act like couple with him, that's why he was thinking like this and all.

He turn off the shower and dried himself with towel. He chooses his outfit for meeting from the closed and wore it. He style his hair, put little makeup. He was an idol after all he had to look good everytime.

He checked time, it said 11:42 am. He decided to go company again.

He was in the car driving when yugyeom called him. "Hey gguk, where are you?" Yugyeom asked.

"I'm on my way, will be there in five minutes" Jeongguk said, he was stuck in the traffic. It might take probably ten minutes of driving but who tells their friend their exact time anyway.

When he reached company exactly after ten minutes he saw yugyeom standing in front of building hand crossed. He knew he was pissed, blame the traffic that made him late.

He opened the door. "Oh you finally here exact after five minutes, I'm impressed." He said sarcastically.

"Thanks man but let's go I guess it was already time for meeting" Jeongguk said definitely noting the sarcasm.

"You brat" yugyeom cursed under his breath. He was waiting for him for the long time but that brat was late and not even said sorry to him.

They drove to the RS entertainment, while yugyeom lectured him how to respect others, he didn't actually meant other but him and Jeongguk laughing at him saying he should forget about it that's not going to happen.

__________

Taehyung reached to the company in the morning when he was bombarded by the news of sudden meeting. Taehyung was shocked he just signed paper tommorow and now meeting him, that was really fast.

He whined when he realized he was wearing his daily outfits, he didn't even had makeup. He didn't want to meet other looking like this. On the other hand, Taehyung always thought of giving first impression. For him 'first impression is last impression'.

"Hey minaa" he whined on the call. "What happened?" Mina asked.

"Please pick my best clothes on your way from my home" he said to the other who just laughed.

"Why are you whining.come on you look good in everything" she said, that's not a lie though. Taehyung pouted "please I want to look good that was my first meeting with him".

"Come on that's not like, you are really going on a date. Wait- , that's not a date right" she teased, Taehyung's cheeks went red.

"Noo.. and stop, and come fast don't forgot to being my cloths" with that Taehyung cut the call, didn't want her tease him more.

Not to mention, he was the biggest fan of Jeongguk. He followed him, and he was his role model. He listen to his songs everytime, he was in love with other's voice.

He had saw him live performing and doing other show. Jeongguk never failed to amaze him, showing versatility in performance. For him he was the best singer, best dancer and best human being.

And meeting him was he really never expected. When he first heard that he was going to paired up with Jeongguk, he had no doubt, he wanted to do it. He wanted to know his idol, his role model and learn from him. No, he didn't like him romantically, not yet.

He smiled so wide showing his boxy smile when Mina entered with a bag in her hand. "Go change fast, they're coming" he yelled a thank you and hugged him tightly.

"Okay, now go" she shooed him.

Taehyung went the bathroom where he make up a little and wear his clothes. He saw a set of earrings that matched with outfit I'm the end corner of bag. He quickly put it and smiled looking at mirror. After he came outside the room he arranged things in his studio in case they would like to sit in studio rather than longue area.

He heard Mina talking to someone outside his studio, he could hear it because the door was open.

He saw a man entering, he had black hair and was wearing a blue coat. He stood up and smiled at the other. After few seconds another male entered.

And Taehyung felt his heart knocked out of his chest......

So.... How's the chapter? Do you like it?

I write this chapter in hurry. My residential school suddenly called me and I had to go. It was so far I had to sit on the car like for 12 hours without a break. My back is hurting so much. 😩

Btw, thank you for reading.

Stay happy and healthy.

Please vote and comment..

Have a beautiful day ❤️