chapter | 14

One month had passed, their bond getting stronger day by day. After that day Taehyung always told him whenever he feels down and Jeongguk always stay with him, encourage him.

And about the show, it ranked first in all tv shows. Trp was increasing as each day passed. Many people, citizen and international, they all were showing so much support for the show.

Fans were going crazy trending #taegguk on twitter, showing support and love in every social platform they reach.

Taehyung and Jeongguk, both were happy seeing the positive support they were getting. Taehyung started to feel more confident once he saw all the love.

And Jeongguk was happy as long as his love was happy.

They both told mina about their relationship and she was happy and also concerned. But she told them, he would try to handle as much as she could.

Taehyung hugged her and cried, thanking her for supporting him, even if it costs their jobs. But mina just smiled and patted his back, saying 'you're like my baby brother, I can do anything for your happiness'

That day Taehyung felt so blessed, knowing many people out their support him, love him.

Today, they were going to cook, but this was not only cooking but competing with each other.

"I'll will beat you Jeon" Taehyung said narrowing his eyes looking at him with challenging eyes.

Jeongguk laughed, in his eyes he was looking nowhere near intimidating.

"Okay Kim, let's see" Jeongguk said.

"Okay" director said cutting them off from staring each other. "We called a chef, who will decide the winner. Please welcome Mr. Hwang."

"Hello" they bowed as chef also bowed.

"I'm today's judge. Let's see what you both going to make." Mr. Hwang said.
"You both can ask me if you need some help." He said.

"Okay so we are giving you one and an half hour to prepare you dish. All the necessary items are on the self you can choose from there. Good luck" director said and clapped his hand one time.

"Start"

They both hurriedly ran to the counter where all the groceries were set up. They quickly picked whatever their hands reached for.

There was only one packed meat. They both looked at each other than meat, then again at each other. And in a blink they both launched for the meat.

Both of their hands reached meat at the same time.

"I reached first" Jeongguk said smirking.

"Ha... You think I reach first" Taehyung said smirking back.

They both glared at each other.

"Ahem Jeongguk reached first" chef said causing Taehyung to immediately frown.

He glared at Jeongguk pouting, but then something popped in his mind.

"Jeongguk pwease, can I take this. Pretty pwease" Taehyung used his most helpful weapon that no can resist. And about Jeongguk he was weak for everything.

Taehyung looked at his showing his puppy eyes, pouting, acting cute, and who was Jeongguk to say no to this puppy eyes.

Jeongguk sighed "here, you can take this baby" Jeongguk picked it up himself and hand it to Taehyung who yelled  yes and lifted his fist in air in victory.

Everyone present in the room laughed at them.

Jeongguk picked the set of egg that was left and immersed himself in cooking.