chapter | 27

"no tae, look here. Swipe your left leg in half circle, yeah like that. And then bring your hands together in front. Then open it wide doing a wave. Hmm yes and again close it and move your right and upward" Jeongguk was instructing Taehyung steps and Taehyung followed.

Taehyung was facing difficulties with choreography because this was his first time doing this form. His body went stiff and he really couldn't catch the steps. Which made him frustrated. That's why Jeongguk was instructing him carefully, not trying to push any button which made him explode.

"Is that okay" Taehyung asked repeating the steps. Jeongguk watched his movements keenly. "That's good tae, try to move it upwards smoothly" Taehyung repeated the last part.

"Hmm yes perfect" Jeongguk praised showing a thumbs up. Taehyung finally broke out a smile hearing a praise after working hard for four hours.

"Let's take a break" Jeongguk suggested and Taehyung hummed liking the idea.

"When is our choreographer coming Jeonggukie, I don't like looking at videos." Taehyung asked. Their choreographer was out of the country that's why they had to follow the videos he was sending to them.

The choreographer was one of the best in the world, very well known. They were glad he agreed to teach them. Because of some reason he went abroad before they asked him, but he agreed so there was no problem.

"He's coming today, I asked director. Don't worry baby, you'll do it fine. You quickly learn the steps, but need more practice" Jeongguk honestly answered him.

And they again started practicing. Compitition is day after tomorrow. They already learnt half of the choreography. Some steps were complicated, so their choreographer decided that it's better to be present their, instead of sending videos, which they'll agreed.

They heard knock on the door. And a head peeked inside through the gap. Jeongguk smiled at him. The male entered, smiling brightly at them. "Hello" he said cheerfully.

Taehyung who was busy doing practice didn't acknowledged the male's presence first, but when he heard a cheerful hello, he immediately turned towards the voice and squealed.

They bowed and said hello. "Let me introduce myself. I'm your ho-"

Hope, you're my hope. I'm J-hope" Taehyung excitedly said clapping his hand like a kid. Eyes sparkled, when he saw someone he admired.

He stopped when he felt two pair of eyes on him, he felt embarrassed and hide behind Jeongguk.

J-hope cooed at the cutie. "Hello cutie" Taehyung peeked his head from behind Jeongguk. He knew he was and idol, but before he became idol he was once a fanboy, he was still. And looking at him, his inner fanboy also came out.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you in the middle" Taehyung lowered his head. Hoseok, smiled at the cute boy. He shook his head "no I'm happy to know that you're my friend. Not like that brat here who didn't even bother to tell me he's doing a show with cutie like you" Jeongguk smile and him then glared at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk glared back at him " you're blaming me like you didn't switched off your phone everytime I tried calling you it said switched off"

"Oh really, ah may be because of our time difference, I switched off my phone every night", hoseok nervously laughed. Taehyung looked at the interaction with confused face.

"Wait do you guys know each other, I mean like friends?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes baby, he do know me because you know I'm worldwide famous." Jeongguk said wrapping his hand around his shoulder. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Like hell, I'm more famous than you. Show some respect you dumbass. I'm the one who taught you to dance" hoseok looked at him, face screaming I'm superior bitch!

Taehyung squealed "really, you taught him. That's why he dance so well. After all he learnt from best". Jeongguk stared at his squealing baby. "Okay that's it. I want to win this compitition hobi" Jeongguk said, hoseok smirked "ofcourse you will win, I will make sure of it".

Taehyung again stood confused, but then his face changed into a disbelief one "no don't tell me you guys are  going to buy judges, I mean I don't mind, but I mind. What! You guys are going to bribe them. No don't you Jeonggukie, I don't wanna disqualified".

Other two boys face palmed, "my innocent baby, that's not we mean" Jeongguk said.

Hoseok scrunched his face "ew you guys are cute, just date already" this time Jeongguk smirked.

"Guess what you miss" Jeongguk said and pecked Taehyung lips, who gasped in surprise.

Hoseok stared at them mouth agape. "What the fuck, really. What the heck you're dating. Oh my god, you guys are cool, but Jeongguk you're finally dating seriously. He's the one"

Hoseok started rambling, damn he was happy for his friend. They had been friends since school days, hoseok was just one year above Jeongguk but still they have good friendship they share same interest, dance.

Jeongguk was like little brother to him, he knew him so much, and knowing that he finally find love of his life. He was so happy for his friend.

Jeongguk laughed at his friend while Taehyung blushed feeling shy by getting revealed like this.

"Oh my god, but what would you do after show." Hoseok asked, he was pretty much aware of the rules.

Jeongguk sighed " don't worry about it, we're not going to get apart. We will reveal it, and face whatever the consequences are." He interwined hands with Taehyung who smiled.

Hoseok also smiled, looking at them. Feeling proud of his junior who grown into a responsible man.

"Okay" hoseok clapped his hand once. "Let's slay the stage. I have planned everything" he said leaving his bad which fell on the ground.

He rolled his sleeves. They all felt energy rushing through veins. They started practicing, hoseok guided them. Sharpening every details, showing them how to do it.

They completed learning all choreography by the evening. Confidence building inside them. They thanked hoseok who smiled taking compliment and praised them as they learnt all of it very quickly.

Now they were just waiting for that day to finally come.

"We're going to win this"

Thank you for reading.

Vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Stay safe.

Have a beautiful day ❤️