chapter | 28

The day of competition had come. They were already on the backstage getting ready for perfomance. Other couples also have arrived. They all got separate room.

Taehyung was sitting in front of mirror, one make-up artist doing his make-up. His legs kept bouncing due to nervousness.

Jeongguk was seated beside him. He sighed and put his hand on his leg which was bouncing to stop it. " Don't worry tae, all will be fine, you'll be fine. You practiced hard. I know you can do it. Don't be nervous, or you're gonna forget the step."

Taehyung stop the action, he bit his lips fiddling with his fingers. Yes he knew he would mess up, if he kept been nervous. But he can't help it, all negative thoughts were coming inside his head.

And on point, hoseok barged inside the room. Hands carrying icecream bag. Jeongguk chuckled at it, a certain midget came inside his mind, he felt like Déjà vu.

"Hobii" Taehyung said making grabby hands. "Taee" hoseok replied with same energy. Jeongguk shook his head, a certain midget and hoseok share same brain cells. "Your silver hair is looking so beautiful" hoseok complimented Taehyung shyly replied a thank you.

He handed icecream to the couple and other staff too. They all happily ate the icecream. Taehyung forgot all his nervousness, sweets things were one of the thing which help him to keep calm.

Looking at him Jeongguk thought should have done this before. They again started revising the steps, hoseok praising them time to time in the middle.

Staff also cheered and said all the best for their performance. They were busy in their own action theh missed a head peaked inside the room.

"Ahem" the person cleared his throat. They swiped their head towards the voice. "Oh hello I'm cha Eun-woo, another contestent. " He introduced himself.

Cha eunwoo was an actor, doing show with an actress named Moon Ga-young. They were the next couple which was highly supported and loved by fans after Taehyung and Jeongguk.

They bowed to each other introducing themselves.

"We're having a time to interact with other couples, so we decided that we should meet in one room. I'm here to call you both" he said.

Taehyung an Jeongguk met eyes and nodded in unison. "We would love to come" Jeongguk answered. Eun-woo also invited hoseok but he politely declined saying it's couple, and he was better alone with his saved icecream anyway.

They laughed at him, well it's hoseok we were talking about. Always trying to make others smile and kept surrounding happy.

Eun-woo opened the room and walked inside followed by the couple.
The other couples were already seated.

They all stood up greeting each other. After that they sat down. Jeongguk sat on the unoccupied couch with Taehyung beside. They all talked about their experience in the show, what would they do afterwards. Jeongguk and Taehyung also shared, leaving the proposals part, and them being official.

The first couple was of Eun-woo and Go-young who said they were eventually get busy with new drama and movies.

The second couple Song Kang and Kim So-hyun, same for them as first couple they were also actors.

The third couple Lee soo-hyuk and Song hye-kyo, they were well known models in South Korea and outside country as well. They both fell in love, both didn't have courage to come on front of outside world, they were afraid of the consequences.

They told it to other couples who supported them, and tried encouraged them, that it's nothing wrong. If they were happy together that was all matter in last.