chapter | 23

"bye taetae, all the best" Jimin said pecking his cheeks. Mina just gave him thumb's up. Taehyung bit his lips already feeling nervous. He hope everything went well.

Mina smiled at him "tae you can do it. You're preparing this surprise for almost s month and I'm sure you will do your best. Just remember that Jeongguk love everything you do. You even gave him a surprise of piercing" Taehyung whined.

"I don't wanna remember it, it was so lame" he pouted.

"It's okay he liked that too" Jimin said, Taehyung already told him his lovestory, not leaving a piece.

"If you guys say so" Taehyung sighed smiling. "Now get lost and bring my husband here, I miss him" Taehyung said pouting.

"Yah, you brat. I helped with decoration and we got not even a thank you back" Jimin said crossing his arms looking at him with hurtful eyes.

Taehyung rolled his eyes " thank you both of you, don't worry I have something for both of you too."

"I called yugyeom to bring Jeongguk here, saying here is some kind of meeting" mina said typing on her phone.

"Hmm okay bye bye tae. Show him how much you love him okay. Do your best" mina said hugging him.

"Bye, love you and tell me details later okay, and when I said details, you know what I mean" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stoppp"

__________

Jeongguk was sitting on the couch looking bored, his family was talking about business and Yoongi family's, not even welcoming him in the conversation clearly ignoring him like he didn't even exist.

On the other hand, he was kind of glad too because whenever he come home, his mother always start with marriage and he didn't want to, he wanted to tell about Taehyung and him but he knows his mother will never shut his mouth in front of her friend.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone ringed. He excused himself and went to the backyard, thanking to whoever called him in his mind.

He accepted, but immediately regretted. Yugyeom called him saying he had another meeting, he was planning to go home back and cuddle with his baby. He sighed agreeing with it.

After a while yugyeom was outside of the house. Jeongguk bid his bye with his family, saying he will visit them soon. When he went towards Yoongi, he saw him smirking, but shrugged thinking he's weird.

"Ah thanks yugyeom but fuck you" he said sitting inside the car.

"What did I even do to you" yugyeom said.

"I'm thinking of spending time with tae but you have to ruin it" Jeongguk said while yugyeom just rolled his eyes. "You will thank me later bitch, now get out we have reached".

They both get off and stood in front of a building. "It's a hotel" Jeongguk looked at him confusingly.

"Yes, here room card, got to 633" yugyeom said handing him the card.

"You're not coming" Jeongguk asked as yugyeom shook his head. " I have attend a call it will probably take thirty minutes. I will see after that" Jeongguk nodded his head in under.

He sighed looking at the building, "let's just get done with this".

__________