chapter | 37

The most awaited moment yet the sad moment had come. It was last day of the show, and nobody was ready to let go of the show so soon.

Three months passed in a blink, no-one realized till now. Fans were not ready for this, they came to adore the 'taekook' couple so much.

But few were happy because they didn't like them being together.

Like always 'taekook' started trending, fans show their support and love for them. They wished them to be together in reality.

Like fans, the taekook couple also felt sad. They were now together because of this reality show. They had lots of memorable moments here.

Their confessions, their first kiss--- everything. The house was everything for them.

But they were happy, because they were going to tell the world they were now together an going to be forever.

Other couples had already ended their show, wishing for each other, every good things and success fall upon them.

Now at the present time, Taehyung was dragging Jeongguk around the mall, searching for gifts for each other. That was going to secret though.

"Let's go there, look it's a claw machine" Taehyung said excitedly and started dragging a helpless Jeongguk who was not doing anything other than running behind Taehyung.

"Wait a second tae. Let me breath" Jeongguk protested but it was all in water because Taehyung was not going to listen.

Now Jeongguk was confirmed he was taking his revenge.

Indeed it was true, Taehyung was taking revenge because Jeongguk put him on the bed for whole two days, not letting him work. Not even letting him come downstairs at the dining table to eat.

But Jeongguk was only trying to take care of his baby though. Yes, because Taehyung caught fever, his health was nothing better. So Jeongguk did all the work, everything only letting his bath by himself. Jeongguk said he was going to give him bath, no way he was letting him go alone anywhere.

But then after lots of whining and angry pretend, Jeongguk gave up.

Taehyung knew Jeongguk did for his good, but shut it, he was enjoying it. He loved how Jeongguk was being shiny baby and he was Having lots of fun, taking his sweet revenge.

Taehyung decided to visit everywhere they had been for their dates.

First- the beach. The most memorable place for them. They had their first date there.

Then the restaurant, from where they saw the beautiful night view. They went their not for shooting but still, that place was special too.

And then pottery shop and arcades too, where again Taehyung hop on Jeongguk's back to recreate the past moment.

Their next destination was amusement park, where they had so much fun. Don't tell anyone they shared a secret kiss on the Ferris wheel which had Taehyung blushing after getting off from it, and till whole amusement park rides.

And now they were in mall.

Taehyung huffed as he failed for the third time in row. Pouting he tried again to grab a tiger plushie from the machine. His eyes lightened up in excitement as the claw grab the tiger plushie. And just the plushie was about to reach the gap, it fell again. Means Taehyung failed again.

Huffing from frustration, his pout got bigger.

Jeongguk watched the adorable unfolding scene in front of his in amusement. Taehyung's these little things always made Jeongguk heart to flutter. His heart felt warm, because everything was going back to how it was used to be.