chapter | 18

Next morning Jeongguk left his mom's house after hugging both saying he will visit later. He got inside the car and started driving to their house.

On his way he called yugyeom. " He yug are you at the building".

"Yes, I have some work there, why?" Yugyeom said.

"Oh nothing, just wondering if today I have any work or not" Jeongguk asked.

" No you don't have, ah yes Ms. Go won called me. She said she wanted you and tae in her office. I don't know why?" Yugyeom said and looked at him with the eyes 'do you know why'.

Yugyeom narrowed his eyes before gasping. "Oh my god, what if you both get caught!"

"I don't think so, we are very careful with our moves and only kiss when cameras are off" Jeongguk said.

"Spill after, now go fast Taehyung told me he was making breakfast, he even asked me to join him he is alone so. Poor baby, everytime he decide to cook, everyone got busy" yugyeom said feeling bad for declining Taehyung's offer, he had some office works to do.

"Oh i didn't eat anything, and I'm going home" Jeongguk said feeling jealous, Taehyung didn't called him after last night and didn't even text him to ask if he want to join him for breakfast or not.

Sighing he disconnect the call and after five minutes he reached. He also bought a bouquet for Taehyung for making up for last night.

He parked his car and walked over the door. He pressed the door bell and after a while Taehyung opened the door.

Taehyung's pouty lips immediately turned into a big smile when he saw Jeongguk. He quickly hugged him.

"I miss you" Taehyung mumbled.

Jeongguk smile and hold him by his waist, holding him tightly, "I miss you too".

The let go of each other, Taehyung hold Jeongguk right hand and pulled inside the house.

"Come I made breakfast" Taehyung said.

"Wait let me freshen up first" Taehyung nodded and skipped to kitchen while Jeongguk went to their bedroom.

He took a quick shower changed his clothes and walked downstairs.

He saw Taehyung was arranged plates. He smiled, Taehyung was looking like a perfect housewife.

Taehyung motioned him to come and sit. They both sit and ate pancakes made by our Taehyung in silence. It was always like this they both didn't like talking while eating.

"I will wash the dishes" Jeongguk said and started taking plates but Taehyung hands stopped him. "no I'll do it. Yugyeom told me how tiring was your tommorow shoot and your father came back so you probably didn't get enough sleep, so go and rest a while I'll do it" Jeongguk heart fluttered,as he heard Taehyung concerned lacing voice. He knew him well, his body was still aching and yes he didn't get enough sleep because of talking with his father whole night about business.

"Thanks baby" Jeongguk said and pecked his back of his hand.

Taehyung blushed and pushed Jeongguk where the couch was. " You sneaky bunny". Taehyung muttered shyly.

Jeongguk laughed, he always felt happy when he was with Taehyung.

Jeongguk sat on the a couch and picked a random movie to watch as he waited for Taehyung to done.

Taehyung cleaned the table and wash dishes and after putting everything back in their places he went towards Jeongguk.

He noticed his eyes was dropping, head was falling, it was funny thing to watch though, as Jeongguk fight with his sleep.

Taehyung sat on the couch and patted his lap. Jeongguk immediately got it and laid his head on his lap. Taehyung run his fingers through Jeongguk's smooth black hairs as Jeongguk sighed feeling better.

Taehyung continuously did the same thing until Jeongguk was in deep sleep. Taehyung smiled looking at his face. He traced his fingers on his jaws, his lips, his eyes, he leaned down a little to kiss his nose, but stop suddenly realizing he they were being recorded. And this is against the rule. He refrained himself even he didn't wanted to do.

He gently and carefully laid Jeongguk's head on couch. Jeongguk didn't even move a little, he was really  so tired, Taehyung thought.

Taehyung's phone ringed grabbing his attention. He quickly picked the call and left for upstairs not wanting Jeongguk to wake up from the noise.

"Hello"

"Hey Tae, what are you doing" mina asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking of cleaning the house" Taehyung said.

"Oh if you're free then visit Go won okay, she asked both of you to come" mina said.

"Uh okay, maybe in afternoon, Jeongguk is sleeping right now, he was super tired from work" Taehyung frowned.

Mina chuckled, Taehyung was totally behaving like a husband. "Don't worry tae, Jeongguk has gone through worse, and you know how strong he is. Okay I'm visiting my sister today, you both don't forget to visit okay"

"Yes bye, have fun" Taehyung said and hung up.

He was about to walk out of the room when someone's phone dinged.

Taehyung saw Jeongguk's phone on bed. He picked the phone when it again dinged.

Taehyung looked at it and frowned.

Unknown number

Hey Jeongguk it's me yeri.

Are you free tonight?

I miss talking to you. See you❤️

Taehyung swallowed a lump of the throat. 'whi is yeri, 'why is she talking like this'. All the negative thoughts swirled inside Taehyung's mind.

"No" he said to himself. He trusted Jeongguk and know he would never cheat on him. Maybe she is her sister, he thought but then 'why he didn't tell me he has sister', what the fuck! Taehyung cursed.

I'm thinking bullshit, Jeongguk would never hurt me. 'I will talk to him when he wake up' Taehyung thought determined.

Still bad thoughts popping inside his head but when he saw Jeongguk sleeping face, everything stopped. Taehyung smile, he never doubted Jeongguk's love for him.

"I'm stupid for thinking negative, he would never hurt me. I love you ggukie"

Sorry for the mistakes.

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe.

Have a beautiful day! ❤️