chapter | 35

By the time Jeongguk and Taehyung reached home, Taehyung was fast asleep on the passenger seat.

Jeongguk parked his car and went to Taehyung side and picked him open, gently closing the door, making sure to not make any noise.

Yugyeom had informed Jeongguk that they were in here with mina, who as soon as heard about Taehyung leave for here.

Jimin was constantly messaging him, asking about Taehyung, he was ready to come back with Yoongi but Jeongguk assured them now everything is good. Because he knew Yoongi was really busy with his business.

Back to, Jeongguk walked inside the house as yugyeom opened the door. He climbed upstairs tucking Taehyung in bed. He pulled covers over him, kissing his forehead looking him with pure adoration.

His heart still pained, his baby was really strong. He just wanted to go back in the past and make everything correct and love him with his all. Enduring all these cruelty in the childhood,he wished no child went through this.

Sighing he ruffled his own hair and went to shower. He was out since early morning. As warm liquid fall upon his he felt his muscles relaxing, and his mind clearing.

After shower he quickly changed in sweatpants and a shirt and went downstairs where yugyeom was waiting.

"How are you" yugyeom said, he prepared coffee for Jeongguk who really needed. Drinking coffee he sighed.

"I don't know what to feel yugyeom. Taehyung was hurting and here I'm did nothing, I feel like I failed him." Jeongguk poured his feelings, because yugyeom was the only one he thought as his true friend to him he can say everything.

"What are you saying, no Jeongguk I don't think it's ture. Nobody failed no one. Listen, I can understand what you're feeling. But see Jeongguk he need you the most. And I know you're going to protect him till last, the situation was something we didn't know, or you tell me you would have let it happen" Jeongguk shook his head, no way he would have.

"Don't blame yourself Jeongguk, let's stay in present. I hope Taehyung is okay, he is really sensitive." Yugyeom said worriedly.

" Taehyung is fine, I guess. He did good in the morning and he was smiling too" Jeongguk smiled subconsciously, imaging the scene from back where jin was feeding Taehyung like baby, causing Taehyung to giggle.

"I'm glad that our date is coming, it would distract Taehyung. He was excited like a baby. I hope he still is the same and excited for our date" Jeongguk said.

Yugyeom smiled, "yeah it's after two days."

"Where you guys decided to go"

"Oh he wants to go japan, because he wanted to meet his soulmate" Jeongguk rolled his eyes at 'soulmate'.

Yugyeom laughed at his friend jealousy.

They talked for few minutes then yugyeom take his leave. Jeongguk went to his bedroom where Taehyung was still sleeping. He also thought of joining and climbed on the bed laying beside him. He pulled him closer.

"I'm going to make everything right. That piece of shit is going to his place" he whispered bitterly.

__________

A breaking of glass sound can be heard in the silent room where only three figures were present. Following an annoying scream.

Yeri screamed frustratingly and glared at the man who was standing in from of him.

"You da-hyun, I told you to kill that bitch son of yours. Only a small work and you couldn't even done it" she spat at the man.

Da-hyu, Taehyung step father also looked at him annoyed, "do you think I didn't want that I wanted to kill that trash for stealing my money. I wanted to watch him trembling in the fear but it's not my fault someone found us. You should be thankful I didn't get caught or I would have spat your name"

Yeri glare hardened, " I helped you to come out of jail and this is how you would repay me, huh. You're useless. I don't want to hear anything I just him dead that's it. And yes it's your fault you could have killed him first then played with his body or whatever. For fuck sake, just kill him next time. You don't know jeons power. Shit, what Jeongguk would do if he get to know we are behind this. Oh my god mom we're not going to get caught right" she said to her mom who was looking at unfolding scene silently.

She shook her head " I don't think so. He will think his father is taking revenge, and we have nothing to do with" da-hyun scoffed.

"If I'm going down I'm dragging you both too"

"You wouldn't dare, don't forget you're here because of us. We're helping you to get the money. If you try to act smart I'm sending you back. Be great ful and do your work next time. " Yuna said with straight face intimidating the man, who just covered it.

"Uh okay"

And he left.

"Mama I don't believe him" yeri said.

Yuna hummed, "he's just a pet. Don't worry I will take care of it"

Yeri smiled at his mother, and squealed "mom I found a gown in a online store. This will look good at me in our wedding. I'm going to search a matching suit for Jeongguk" she said dreamily and started searching on her phone"

I'm really getting lazy day by day =_=

Thank you for reading. I know this is getting boring but I'm trying to make things better.

Stay safe.

And have a nice day ❤️