chapter | 04

Jeongguk entered inside looking at Taehyung, and he swear he never saw anyone this beautiful. The male's beauty was ethereal. His natural blue eyes and his fluffy blue hair giving him a soft look. Cute button nose and plump lips, the boy in front of him was so beautiful.

On the other hand, Taehyung forgot to breath. The one he admired, his idol and role model was in front of him. He was more handsome in close. He had seen him live but never this close.
The man has black hair, sharp jawline , brown orbs. He was wearing a black jacket.

They felt like time has stopped. They both looked at each other, reading each other.

"Ahem" they both snapped back in reality when Mina cleared her throat.
"Please sit there, I will bring something" mina said and gestured them to sit down. Taehyung quickly gave them a side to sit on couch.

"Hey Taehyung, I'm yugyeom Jeongguk's manager. Nice to meet you" yugyeom started conversation breaking the silence. Taehyung smiled and him and shake their hands "Nice to meet you too".

"I can say you are more beautiful in real" yugyeom complete him giving him a charming smile. Taehyung's face heaten up and blush appeared in his cheeks. He shyly smile and said him thank you. He couldn't help it everytime when someone compliment him, he got shy.

Jeongguk saw their little interaction, he was used to yugyeom's cheeky compliment.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk, nice to meet you Taehyung" and Taehyung was goner. His idol talked to him. He wanted to squeal so hard but refrained himself.

"I'm Taehyung, sir and I'm your biggest fan" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile, Jeongguk felt weird feeling in his heart. He didn't knew was that feeling but for him that felt somehow good.

"No need to call me sir Taehyung, call me Jeongguk" Jeongguk said he wanted the other to feel comfortable around him.

Their little interaction got interrupted when Mina entered with drinks. "Yugyeom ceo wanted to meet you" mina informed him. "Oh why?" "I don't they called me too, maybe to discuss something about show". They both left, leaving both behind.

"So, how are you doing Taehyung" Jeongguk broke the silence after sitting like two minutes in awkward silence. 

"I'm doing great. What about you?" Taehyung said and asked controlling himself from being embarrassed. He wanted to tell the other how much he likes him, but he didn't want to sound like a fanboy. It would be so embarrassing.

They talked about here and there, asking things about each other. Taehyung shared his experience of being idol, Jeongguk also shared.

"So how are you feeling about being a part of community" it's been one hour they were talking to each other, now they were talking about LGBT.

"I'm so proud of himself, I wanted to live my life like I want to so i came out and never regret it. I feel so happy when people choose me as their inspiration. For me there is nothing wrong, people should change their mindset. Come on we all are humans, we all are same, they look at us life we are from other planet. Liking same gender is nothing wrong but they saw us like we have committed a sin. I don't know why people like to judge others, if you don't like then stay away, it's not like we are causing your life any disturbance. It's good that many people are now confidently coming out. People mindset also starting to change. I hope one day everyone will live in society with peace, and ah I'm sorry for ranting" Taehyung looked down clearly embarrassed of his ranting. He scolded himself.

"Hey, no problem, I thought the same you know. I'm also a part of it so I know how you feel. And it's good you're ranting that means you're feeling comfortable with me" Jeongguk assured him that there's nothing to be feel embarrassed about.

Yugyeom and mina entered the studio. "Oh you guys are getting along, I see. But we have to go now, Jeongguk producer wants to meet you" yugyeom said.

"Okay" Jeongguk then turned to Taehyung. "See you Taehyung, nice meeting with you" Taehyung smiled at him. "Thank you for coming" they walked them out and bid their bye's.

When Taehyung reached his studio he squealed doing his little dance, he was feeling so happy. He meet his idol even got to talk to him. He was very happy. He knew he was idol too, but his fanboy side was showing so much. He couldn't control himself.

No doubt Taehyung was famous too, but Jeongguk was more famous than him. He was known outside in many countries. Jeongguk debuted two years before him. He immediately liked the other when the first time he listen his songs. And he decided to be like him. And meeting him was another level of happiness for him.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was in his room thinking about Taehyung. Taehyung was very professional in stage which impressed him, but today he he saw a complete opposite Taehyung. He remembered how his cheeks turn red when he complimented him. He was looking so cute with red cheeks.

He wanted to know about other more.  He thought they would be great friend. Their thinking matched so much and liked talking with him, his cute ranting and then him being embarrassed.

He was excited to meet other again and he hoped their show would also went smoothly.

He rubbed his face, he was thinking about him too much. He was nonstop into his mind after meeting. Maybe I'm going to do show with him, he seemed sweet and different, that's why I'm thinking about him, he thought but then again started remembering about their meeting, a smile crept his was on his lips unknowingly.

Thank you so much for reading.

Tell me if you like this chapter. I don't know how to express much, but I hope you like it.

Stay safe and healthy.

Have a nice a day! ❤️

– A picture of Taehyung     To make your day beautiful ✨❤️

     To make your day beautiful ✨❤️

– A picture of Taehyung     To make your day beautiful ✨❤️

– I badly wanna squish those cheeks 😩