chapter | 06

Jeongguk carried Taehyung to his room while Taehyung was still sleeping in his arms. He laid Taehyung on the soft mattress who sighed unconsciously. He sat beside him and gently caressed his hair, Taehyung's face was still red from crying, dry tears were visible in his cheeks, permanent pout in his red lips.

Jeongguk sighed and stood up, he went inside the bathroom. He removed his clothes and turn on warm shower. After showering he wore a bathrobe and walked toward his closet. He grabbed his sweatpant and a shirt and again went to bathroom to change.

He saw Taehyung was looking uncomfortable in his clothes, he wanted to change it but he respected other's privacy. He stroke his hair in order to wake him. "Hey Tae, wake up" he softly said not wanting to scare him with his loud voice. No response, he again tried "Tae wake up" he patted his back lightly Taehyung mumbled something and again drifted. Jeongguk saw this little cute moment and he just wanted to jump and hug him and squish his cheeks, his pout not helping at all.

That was something new for Jeongguk he never felt that soft in his life. Taehyung was doing things to him, making him soft and he willingly wanted be soft with this boy. He never cared for anyone other than his mom and his friends but Taehyung came in his life, it's not been a month but Jeongguk was already started caring for him. Something was blooming in his heart, he was not afraid, he was ready to accept in future if it turns something more. But for now it was too early he wanted to figure out in those three months. And he was so ready for the show.

He smiled looking at the sleeping boy, he leaned down kiss his forehead. "Wake up now, come on" he said shaking him. Taehyung started squirming, and finally sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes pouting cutely with his fist. Oh how much Jeongguk wanted to kiss those pout but he refrained himself.

Taehyung saw Jeongguk beside him, he was confused why he was in his room. He looked around the room and then reality hit him, he was not in his house. Hours ago activities flowed through his mind his eyes again started to get watered. He looked down, not wanted to cry in front of him. ' I'm pathetic' he thought , but Jeongguk suddenly cut his thought "you're not" it was like he was reading his mind.

Taehyung turned to him "no I'm, I always cry, now see I even bothered you, I'm sorry" Taehyung sobbed. "Hey shh you're not, and you're my friend so you're not bothering me. I'm happy you think of me as a friend and tried to find comfort in me. Now come on go and change I'm sure you're feeling uncomfortable in these clothes" Jeongguk said and Taehyung felt little relieved. And a small smile crept on his lips "thank you ggukie".

Taehyung also showered and wore Jeongguk T-shirt which reached his thighs, Jeongguk was more buff and big than him so his t-shirt was so big.
But Taehyung felt comfortable he loved wearing big clothes. He smelled his t-shirt it smells like Jeongguk. He wore a short which Jeongguk gave him because no sweatpant was there for his size. He was so thankful to Jeongguk, they didn't even were friends for that long but still Jeongguk cared for him. No one cared hot him like this before, thinking of Jeongguk he felt butterflies in his stomach. He shyly smiled but then frowned remembering Jeongguk called him friend. You're just a friend Taehyung don't get your hopes high' he thought.

He walked downstairs where Jeongguk was waiting for him.

Jeongguk looked at the stairs when he heard footsteps and his breath got stuck, Taehyung looked so cute in his clothes. His collarbones were visible for him not making situation any better, Jeongguk was controlling himself so much. He gulped when he saw Taehyung coming closer,getting more clear view of him.

Taehyung noticed his stare and his cheeks automatically turned red. He shyly smiled at him and sat beside him on the couch. "Thank you" he wispered looking at his lap fiddling with his finger.

"No worries" Jeongguk assured him. "But can you tell me about what happened, only if you're comfortable I'm forcing" Jeongguk said,the didn't forced him because he knew it was sensitive topic for him. Taehyung again started to panic "no, I'm not forcing only if you're comfortable, look at me I'm here" he hold his hand in his slightly rubbing him.

Taehyung seems to relax, "I don't want to talk about it" he said in little voice, it hurts his head even from remembering his past, he wanted to forget about everything but it struck in his mind and didn't seems to left him for a bit. He wanted to removed everything from his past, everything. His past, his dark past..

"Where I'm?" he asked changing the subject, looking around his house. "In my house" Jeongguk said. Taehyung looked at him confused "you told me you live in apartment".

"Oh yes, but this is also my house, I come here when I'm free and want to rest. No one knows about this place it is in outskirt" Jeongguk cleared his confusion. Taehyung let out a breath in relief, "that's means no paparazzi".

"Yes no" Jeongguk chuckled looking at his face. Looking at him Jeongguk thought maybe he was afraid of paparazzi and false rumours, that's why his face lit up. Oh how could anyone be this innocent in this cruel world. He would do anything to protect this innocent baby.

They were on the halfway of the movie when Jeongguk felt a light weight on his shoulder he looked down. Taehyung was so sleepy he didn't realized when he drifted into sleep and put his shoulder on Jeongguk shoulder.

Jeongguk chuckled, he paused the movies and lifted him bridal style. He went upstairs in his room and laid him down. Taehyung rolled to other side and curled into a ball. Jeongguk put a pillow between his hands and pulled comfort over him.

He dimmed the light not completely turning off, he thought it was better if there was light to see or if other would get up in the middle of the night he would definitely start to panic.

He closed his room and went to guest room which was beside him. He turn off the light and removed his shirt he was wearing before, and laid down in his bed. He scrolled through his phone, after a while he also drifted to sleep with a slight smile on his lips, thinking of particular blue haired boy.

I hope this story is not going too fast.

Please vote and comment.

Stay happy and healthy.

Thank you for reading.

Have a beautiful day! ❤️

- no one can resist this baby's cuteness 🤧🥺

^Sleeping Beauty ✨❤️

- my love 💝