chapter | 39

Jeongguk sighed looking at his wrist watch, he was sitting in a personal room at the restaurant because he can't risk getting spotted.

She was late and he just want to get done with this shit.

Waiting after another fifteen minutes, he get up to leave, when yeri walked inside. He had a worker to bring yeri inside.

She was wearing a short red dress, which was hardly covering her thighs, hair in a little mess like she ran to the location. Face packed with loads of make-up and red lips.

For other maybe she was looking beautiful but for Jeongguk eyes, he was disgusted by the make-up. My Taehyung look way better than her without even make-up, wait why I'm even comparing my angel with this witch, he thought.

He chuckled, bitch women tactics!

"You're late" he sternly said, face void emotions.

But she smiled shyly "I'm sorry, I was thinking what to wear for date".

Jeongguk wanted to puke, he want Taehyung really bad his side or he would puke.

"First we're not in a date and second, just get done with what we're here for. Don't waste my time" he stated.

"Again you're being meanie" she pouted.

"You say or I'm leaving"

"I'm sorry, I'm just joking Jeongguk. Hmm I want to say that I know the man behind the rumours. It is ruining both our identity don't you think" she said.

"Well not mine but only yours. They didn't even mention me how are you so sure."

"Because I'm checking over you Jeongguk. I'm your future wife Jeongguk, it's my right to see if you're doing well or not. And I'm sure your good for nothing partner had said about me being your stalker--"

"Shut the fuck up. Whom you're saying good for nothing. Let me correct you. Taehyung is everything, good at everything you know. And don't you dare to drag him in any mess I'm warning you. I'm so done with your mom and you. Just you both are close to my mom doesn't mean you mean anything to me. You're nothing"

"Jeo--"

"I'm fucking talking right now" hearing Jeongguk dangerously warning voice she can't help but shudder. Right now she was feeling uneasy, and terrified. She had never seen Jeongguk angry.

She kept the mouth shut and listened.

"I know you are behind Taehyung's attack, I swear to god if it had left any wound behind I would've killed you right there. Don't cross limits! Taehyung is my love and I don't care about anything. I don't care about my reputation"

Tears brimmed in yeri's eyes but Jeongguk didn't falter, he was not guilty. He was only telling truth, a bitter truth.

"No, no, no you can't love him. I love you can't you see Jeongguk. From the start, since childhood I always been in love with you. You're just confused because of fake marriage thing. And I'm here Jeongguk for you. See the reality" she cried.

"Fucking hell! It's you who need to see the reality yeri. I'm in love with him not you. You're being delusional! Just stop it's for your own good and let us live in peace. We have many things to face, not you making it hard for us. I'm again warning you yeri. Stop whatever you're planning or result will be bad for you, I'm making sure of it" Jeongguk shouted, he was getting annoyed by her meaningless words. What was she even thinking! Girl need therapy.

"Okay" she muttered.

"What?" Jeongguk asked as didn't heard clearly.

"I said okay! Do whatever you want but I'm not stepping back Jeongguk I love you. I will fight for my love"