chapter | 10

A week had passed of them doing the show, to say they were happy would be a small word, they both were in fucking cloud nine.

Imagine living with someone who makes you happy, safe and loved, so good, no. That was Taehyung feeling while living with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was no better, everytime he saw other's blushed cheeks he just wanted to wrap his arms around him and hide him from this cruel world. But he was so much controlling himself.

A certain feeling was blooming inside their chest, and they were pretty aware of what that was, but they both were scared. They knew if they grew feeling for each other, they both were breaking the rule. But what should they do, when they both were around each other they can't control their emotions.

Right now, they both were sitting in front of the staff, who were explaining them some scenes.

They were going on date, they both were so excited. They knew it was only for show, but for them it's not.

Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk to see his reaction but quickly averted his eyes to ground when he saw other was already staring at him. His ears turn red and his heart started drumming inside his chest.

"So, Jeongguk you will blindfold him and take him to the date place okay" Jeongguk nodded.

"Okay so let's wrap up, we have to reach location before them" director clapped his hand then dismissed everyone. They informed them that their make-up and dress would reach few hours later so they should rest or do whatever they want until then.

After everyone left Jeongguk stood up and bring two glasses of water and give one to Taehyung.

"So, are you excited?" Jeongguk started conversation.

"Yes, very much. This will be our first date." Taehyung said looking at him with so much adoration.

"Yes, it is. But if you forgot I already took you on many dates before." Jeongguk said slightly raising his one eyebrow teasingly at him.

"Y-yes, but that was not that type of, you know" Taehyung trailed off, not knowing what to say more. He was confused if that was friendly date or that type, you know what I mean right!

Jeongguk smiled, he knew other was probably confused, he hold his hand caressing with his pad of thump.

"I want to take you on a real date" Jeongguk said looking at eyes deeply.

"I didn't understand" Jeongguk sighed and motioned him to come upstairs in their room.

Once he reached their room, he closed the door behind. Cameras were off as they were not shooting any scenes.

He put his both hands on Taehyung cheeks looking at lovingly. Both of their hearts were beating so fast.

Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt other's breath on his neck. He started breathing heavily.

Jeongguk pulled a little to see other's reaction, but when he saw nothing uncomfortable, he again leaned and whispered in his ears, lips slightly touching.

"I want to take on an official date, baby. Just you and me" then Jeongguk pecked his ear. He was about to pull apart, when suddenly something stopped him.

He looked down to see Taehyung was fisting his shirt, eyes still closed and heavy breathe leaving his lips.

Taehyung pulled his closer than they already were and wrap his arms around him. He didn't know from where this boldness came from, but he was glad that he can show other how he feels without a hesitation.

Jeongguk arms automatically wrapped around his waist as he also pulled his body on him.

"So take me" Taehyung breathed out, slowly opening his eyes. Jeongguk lost it, when he saw in other's deep eyes, he forgot everything. Without wasting a second he placed his lips on other's.

Taehyung whimpered and immediately melts in the sweet yet passionate kiss. They slowly moved their lips, no rush, nothing can stop them. They just wanted to be with each other, they were feeling content.

Jeongguk slowly moved them on the bed and laid them, hovering over Taehyung, kissing him, pouring all the emotions that were inside him.

They didn't want to pull out, but they had to, to breathe. They both gasped catching their breathe. Once they both went normal, Jeongguk placed his forehead on other and looked at him.

"I like you, Kim Taehyung, I like you" Jeongguk said and kissed his both eyes who closed them feeling the soft touch.

Taehyung hooked his arms around Jeongguk neck and pulled him close, pecking his lips he said "I like you too" and covered his face suddenly feeling shy.

Jeongguk laughed heartily at the other's cute behavior, hand lifted him up in sitting position by his waist. He made his sat between his legs, with his back on his chest. He put his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung also leaned back feeling comfortable.

But a sudden thought crossed Taehyung's mind making his happy and shy face to change into a frown.

"Jeongguk" he said, Jeongguk just hummed, feeling blissful.

"What will we do, if other's come to know about it. They will separate us, just as written on the contract and I don't wanna stay away from you. And now I know how I feel about you I don't wanna lose you" Jeongguk sighed when he heard Taehyung. He knew what they were doing is against the rule and that could affect their image but he was ready to face everything. Now that he has his love in his arms, he would fight for them.

Jeongguk was mentally strong, but Taehyung was just opposite he was sensitive, he let the other's words get him. He was afraid what would happen if the knew. 'will they separate them, no.. no i don't want to. He thought. He was insecure, afraid.

He turned his around and made him look at him. "Baby, look at me. I know this is wrong, but our feeling is not wrong petal you know that right." Taehyung just silently nodded.

Jeongguk sighed and hugged him, tucking Taehyung's head on his chest, who relax hearing other's heartbeat.

"Let's just keep this our little secret okay, if you're not ready. We will reveal this once the show is done. Now don't worry your little head, I'm not going anywhere, never. Don't worry , I will make everything right, do you trust your gukkie" he felt Taehyung nodded in his chest, he tighten his arms around him. "Now rest a bit, I will inform you when they will arrive."

But Taehyung pulled from the hug huffing and pouting cutely. Jeongguk looked at him confused, he never saw him acting like this. "Now, what happened?" He asked.

"Kiss me, and make me feel better. Now" he cutely ordered Jeongguk who just chuckled at his baby's behavior. He leaned and connected their lips in slow kiss.

This Taehyung was new to him, and he was liking it very much. He loved the way Taehyung ordered him. And he was so excited and ready to explore the every side of Taehyung. Every...

Sorry for the mistakes.

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe and healthy.

Have a great day ❤️