chapter | 26

Taehyung checked himself on the mirror for the last time, grabbing his phone and wallet he went downstairs where Jeongguk was waiting for him.

"Oh you ready?" Jeongguk asked when he saw Taehyung walking down. Taehyung nodded, concentrating on the bracelet, which was refusing to tie around his wrist. Taehyung huffed, Jeongguk seemed to notice it stood up walked towards him.

"Need help" Jeongguk asked gently holding his hand. Taehyung pouted and nodded. Jeongguk smiled and hooked the end together.

"Done, let's go now" Jeongguk said pecking his pouty lips, and pulled him towards the car. They settled themselves on the car and Jeongguk started driving, mentally preparing for what going to come next.

"Stop at the flower shop and bakery okay" Taehyung informed him, "why?" Jeongguk asked.

"It's rude to visit with empty hand, my mumma said that" Taehyung said smiling, this was the first time he mentioned his family. Jeongguk never dared to ask him about his family.

Because one time, Taehyung was having a bad dream, he was muttering something about his family. Jeongguk was dead worried for him, beacuse Taehyung was shaking uncontrollably. But when he asked about it in the morning Taehyung ignored, clearly indicating he didn't want to talk about it. So Jeongguk complied, as long as Taehyung was happy and whenever ready to tell him. He respected his space.

When Jeongguk heard Taehyung said something about him mom, he notice the sadness lacing in his voice. He badly wanted to ask further about him but refrained himself didn't want to upset other.

"That's good. There is a flower shop nearby" Jeongguk said nodding his head. They soon reached the flower place, Taehyung came out the car wearing a mask, can't have paparazzi to give topic to talk about.

His eye instantly caught a mixed flower one, he took it and pay for it. After that they went to a bakery shop, where he bought a cake.  

"All done?" Jeongguk asked once Taehyung sat inside and Taehyung hummed. With that they drove to mansion.

Jeongguk parked his car and went towards Taehyung side and opened his door. He held a hand in front of him who gladly took it.

Jeongguk noticed Taehyung was awfully quite, which was not a normal thing. Even when Taehyung was nervous he always mutter gibberish not stay quiet like this.

He made a mental note to ask about it after dinner. "Are you nervous" Jeongguk asked softly. Taehyung looked at him and give a small smile while shaking his head.

They looked behind when they heard car honk, there was a white car behind them and soon Jimin got out of the car smiling. The couple also smiled at them.

Yoongi followed Jimin after, " oh you're also here, that's good we reached on the same time" he said giving Jeongguk a bro hug and smile at Taehyung who returned. Jimin engulfed Taehyung in a tight hug. "Tae I miss you" Jimin said.

Yoongi huffed "come on, you met him today didn't you it's not even a one day" he said shaking his head, Jimin pouted " but it's five hours ago, five" he emphasized the word.

"Sometimes I thought Jimin is my baby boyfriend smh" Jeongguk said pulling Taehyung by his side by waist.
"Me too" Yoongi said nodding, while soulmates just laughed.

They all went together, Jeongguk Pressed the bell and waited. He joined the conversation the other three was having. The door opened, Jeongguk turned with big smile and was about to hug the person thinking it's his father or mother but a frown made his way on his face when he the person who opened.

"Jeongguk" yeri chirped and hugged him. Jeongguk stood still, mind thinking of ways how to push a annoying girl respectfully yet with disrespect, because he didn't respect people like them.