Chapter 22 : Yellow And Amber Diamonds

____________________

“Okay, what is going on?” Malaysia asked looking perplexed.

Earlier they discovered a scene by the lake after seeing the bright light coming from it. Out of curiosity and because Indonesia somehow felt adventurous all of a sudden, they saw Philippa just after her baptism!

On. The. Land. Of. Pangaea!

If Poland didn't insist on buying ice cream at the school shop in the middle of autumn, they would've been oblivious to what had happened.

They all went back to philipia's old dorm and placed her down on her former bed in her former bedroom. 

Jack explained to them what had happened and Greg's and philipia's lineage as though he was reciting a report to his superior. None of those dramatic hand gestures and tones, Egypt was a little disappointed.

Jack thought that it wouldn't be a problem if these love-stricken fools would know since they all have some sort of feelings for his niece. (Damn it)

Malaysia is the one that gets easily guilty.

Indonesia is playful but mature.

Germany is the... Nevermind.

Israel is loyal and passionate.

Brunei is husband material.

Poland is innocent but secretive.

Egypt is the same as Germany but a little lessen and added interest of gold maniac.

Nepal is silent but committed.

Cosmos is the... Also nevermind.

Jack scrutinized every one of them like a computer trying to scan a virus. But he finished his explanation with a, “Anyways, they are both special and yeah... Something unexpected happened today that was within my scope of expectation.”

At the end of the explanation. Israel's expression altered between shock, surprise, and worry.

Brunei sighs and sat on the armrest of the couch. “Why am I not surprised?”

Estonia comments, “Is it because of the term, ‘Every person with yellow eyes are descendant of armageddon?’...”

Poland turned to him, “It was later proven to be wrong because Armageddon's eyes are more vivid and bright whilst the people with similar color have a rather dull tone to it.”

“what about mine?” Malaysia spoke and widen his eyes, specifically his right eye.

Everyone leaned close and examined it. Egypt was the first to comment, “It is dull, unlike Anuket's. Yours is somewhere around the darker color of yellow, not like the bright one.”

Germany also added, “Also, unlike the goddess' eyes as if it was hiding riches of gold and crystal, yours is boring.”

Jack raised a brow at the term ‘goddess’. He had long known for Germany's eccentric change so he wasn't surprised, just weirded-out.

Malaysia gave a hurtful look, “Woowwwww boring? Really? Can't it be more like average? Why did you have to say it's boring?”

Egypt tsked— and said, “Don't be so disappointed with yourself, cheer up average eyes.”

Malaysia, “…”

Indonesia let out a —pffed! but immediately shifted to serious when Malaysia glared at him, acting as if nothing happened.