Chapter 36

【 Hi~~ miss me? (・∀・) read the previous chapter to refreshen your memory ( ╹▽╹ )】

____________________

Before something could happen, philipia snapped and pulled Canada's hand that was just about to reach to a dangerous place. She pushed him away and took deep cold breaths as she calmed her beating heart.

Canada, who was suddenly pushed away, looked at his maple syrup with confusion.

Wasn't it going so well just now? What happened?

“Maple syrup?” he called.

Philipia looked up at Canada whose cheeks were flushed and eyes still retaining lingering desire.

This is wrong. Why should she be a slave for something she does not want?

Gritting her teeth, philipia picked up her fallen mask and ran away, leaving behind Canada, who was even more confuse.

As she was running, philipia bumped onto someone, tripping, losing her balance, and fell on the snow.

“Hiss... hey! Watch where you're going!” Atlantis held his shoulder that was just hit.

Fuck! Who would even run on such a snowy day on a slippery ground?! He looked towards the suspect and saw a petite youth with sky blue hair scattered messily over her shoulder.

He was surprise for a second before getting pissed. Damn, did he just get hurt because of this small girl?!

“Hey! Are you deaf!? Why aren't you apologizing?! Tsk, bumping into someone and doesn't even apologize...”

Philipia couldn't hear what Atlantis was saying, her mind was blank and buzzing as though something inside it could snap at any moment. It felt like multiple people were ramming and screaming in her head, begging to go out, forcing their way out—It was so painful her nose started to bleed.

Atlantis soon notice the blood coming from her nose. He paused and stepped back. “Y-you...” He was the one who was unjustly bump into!

Finally, philipia lifted her head and showed a panic-stricken look. The words that Atlantis was about to say was immediately swallowed back. This was the first time he saw her face without the mask.

If he wasn't so pissed right now, he would definitely appreciate her face, but aside from being pissed, he's also struck from here eyes. Unlike what the others feel, he felt a suffocating air as though a rope extended from nowhere, wrapping around his neck, and choking him.

What the hell?

Philipia could hear all of her personalities screaming in agony, even the ever-so-calm maharlika was screaming. The voices in her head were like sounds from purgatory—it was simply hellish.

“Shut up....”

Snapping back, Atlantis soon realized his sweat soaking his back. He felt even more annoyed and even more pissed!

“You...! Look here you bitch, I was minding my own business when you suddenly came out of nowhere and bump into me! I would've left it as it is if you apologize, but I guess a leader like you isn't used to it...”

“No... shut up...”

Atlantis narrowed his eyes, “You...”

Philipia held her head and exclaimed, “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!!!”

Atlantis was caught off guard. What the hell is she doing? Has she finally gone crazy?

“Maple Syrup!” Canada called from afar, after hearing his voice, philipia stiffened and immediately got up and ran away.