Chapter 8 : Eccedentesiast

[ There'll grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy ~ ]

____________________

A dream...

A dream where I was captured and tied with a thick rope.

This work of bound is no joke, you can tell a professional binded me.

But who? Who would tie me up like this?

"So? Are you just going to stand there?"

I jolted and look to my right where a man who's face I can't see; stand. I know them, I'm sure I know them but I can't say their name.

And I feel an overwhelming amount of fear with them...

"Hey, philipia...."

I look ahead where someone was standing not far from us. They too, were tied, hands are tied behind them.

Who are you?

"No..." My voice spoke.

I want to ask who they are but I can't, my lips is moving on it's own.

And I get the feeling, I know what's going to happen.

"Please! Don't!" I yelled yet they smiled.

"It'll be okay" Slowly turning their heel, they walk.

And walk...

And walk...

Until the man beside me takes out his gun and...

"NO!"

*

*

*

*

"N-no! Ah! Wahhh!"

I forgot that I fell asleep in the tree on one of it's thick bough while reading.

"Ow..." I grunted as I fell back first, but instead of the hard ground, I fell on to something soft - no. It's someone, I fell on someone.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I flinched when brazil bursted a laugh, he holds his stomach and softly fall back on the grass with tears forming on both corner of his eyes.

"Hey, you're crushing him"

I look to my left where Greece is, holding a book and Athena resting on his left shoulder.

"Him?" I blinked a few times and look down to where I'm sitting on to someone.

It was Norway, he was on the ground face buried in the grass "oh no! Norway!" I panicked and quickly got up before shaking him lightly.