Chapter 37

【 We meet again ( ╹▽╹ ) 】

____________________

China furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the dark screen of his phone. Every now and then, he would turn it on and off, hoping a new message might appear.

“Sup Chin—”

“If you don't want to die, shut up.” China rebuked.

“Sheesh, I was about to say ‘Sup China!’ but I guess you don't need it!” America complained, closing the door behind him.

“I really don't.” he replied without giving him a look.

What is this?! So angry!

America scoffed and grab an empty chair and sat down besides the bed, “So, what happened to you? I heard you suddenly had a seizure.”

China frowned, “I did not have a seizure.” who the hell told him he had a seizure?

As if reading his mind, America replied with a grin, “North told us, he said you suddenly started foaming in the mouth on the verge of death.”

China, “……”

“I did not foam in the mouth.” his lips was just cut.

America chuckled and leaned back, “Anyways, I'm here on behalf of everyone cause they don't really care and wanted to give you a fake support to get well soon.”

China, “……”

“Oh! And also, your work is piling up— North told me to tell you that.”

China, “……”

These garbage people... China mocked in his heart.

“I got your message so you can scram now.” China mercilessly kicked him away.

America pouted sadly, “Hey! I was even kind enough to visit you even though I'm such a busy person!”

China rolled his eyes, “I don't dare accept your ‘kindness’, especially if it's fake.”

“I am not fake! Look! I even bought you dinner! I went to stand in line to buy you this... Chinese soup vegetable thing...”

China looked at the plastic and the brand on it and recalled that a shop like that does exist. But it was exaggerated to say you need to stand in line when a leader is buying... In fact, you don't even need to stand in line, because people would automatically part a way for you.

Even so, he didn't say anything because it was tiring. “Sure, put it on the table.” he halfheartedly said and went to ignore him to look at his phone again.

America scoffed but place the dinner on the table, “by the way, have you seen philipia?”

After hearing the name, China stiffened for a second but immediately calmed down. “No, why?”

America didn't notice and scratch his head, “My brother Canada is looking for her. He said a misunderstanding occured between them and he wanted to talk to her.”

China raise a brow. A misunderstanding?

America continued, “I asked what the misunderstanding was and what kind of misunderstanding it could be for him to look so panic and scared. I mean, philipia is an understanding person, I'm sure if he explained well, none of this would've happened but... I guess it didn't go well?”

China thought for a moment. Could it have something to do with philipia and why she was in pain?

“I see... but I haven't seen her around. I've been busy with secretary duties in school.” God knows how much he wanted to burn all the papers and walk away.