Chapter 2 : Sky is Blue, Sea is Red

[ there'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Sorry it took so long, not feeling very well ]

[ Enjoy~ ]

____________________

I glance at the window where hard droplets of the heavy rain would hit; it's so heavy it even feels like the ground was slowly giving up

I sigh and turn back to my notebook where I wrote my notes and what was written on the board.

Yesterday, we still couldn't believe it, everything really did happen; Professor Reich and professor USSR came here to teach as substitute teachers. But there's no guarantee they wouldn't teach here permanently and that gave us all a shiver on the back.

I can't listen to the lecture, I can't understand what my teacher is saying; glancing at the board and to us as she properly explains our lesson.

She's doing her job and yet here I am thinking of something else - really, teachers patience are immeasurable, they deserve much more. I really salute all of them - of course that is if they act as real teachers and not abuse their power.

She closed her book and took a deep breath "alright, that's it for today's lesson, next week I'll expect that you'll do your essay and pass it to me" she added before packing up her things "see you tomorrow"

All of us bid her goodbye as she left the room and closed the door behind her "it's break time" Joe said behind me while stretching his sore body.

"I'll be going to the club and replant the sunflowers" I spoke and stood up.

Joe tilts his head "really? Can I come?"

I nodded "of course, I don't mind a lending hand"

J and Spain decided to go to the cafeteria to have their break snacks while China pulled south out of the room and towards the student council to discuss about his late and absentees.

°

°

( [602] Gardening club )

°

°

I went to the room with joe and searched for the materials I'll need for the replanting as well as the flowers I'll replant.

"Whoah, it's like the shed at my place where we place our gardening stuff" joe comments while examining the room; and it's true. It does look like the club room was a shed.

There's different shovels.

Sacks of fertilizers.

Different sizes of trowels for different purposes.

Garden gloves for all the members; leather and cut resistance.

Hand pruners and loopers.

Etc...