Chapter 42

Philipia never contacted them again after that. When China tried to visit her at the hotel she was staying, he was given the news that the female leader staying there had left a week ago.

When he tried to look for her again, his informants were blocked by something—or someone and could no longer locate her.

“It must've been Tethys.” he grumbled when he ended the call with his men.

“What about Tethys?” North asked without looking at him.

China ignored the man and resumed his work.

North wasn't bothered by his silent treatment, “Files from the female academy is even more complicated of that in the male. There's so much going on, from the dorm they're staying to the bathroom sink not working or the shower not hot enough or not cold enough. I'm about to lose hair here.”

“I bet you'd look good bald.” China mocked in a sarcastic tone. He signed a few papers and typed on his computer.

North ignored the mocking tone, “Isn't being bald a trend in your country before?”

Snap—!

The pen broke from China's hand. He calmly threw the pen in the trash and takes out another one.

“Are you done North? Are you done?!”

“No”

“……”

Fucking bastard.

He had just mocked North in his heart when the door was pushed open and South stomps in. “Fuck! Why the fuck am I still in the same class as that asshole!? (Atlantis)”

North glanced at him lightly, “I wasn't the one who arranged you.”

“Then who did?!” he was fuming!

China looked at him while typing on the keyboard, “I did and the reason? Because you have the same status and that your grades have the same percent. If you failed one subject, maybe you wouldn't be in the same room.”

South berates, “Oh, so you're saying I should've failed a subject to avoid that asshole?! Why do I have to be the one to adjust?! He's new here, I've been here longer than him!!”

China gave a simple reply, “Not my problem now. But if you really don't want to be in the same room as him, take this.” he gave south a paper. “It's a permission note, sign your name and give a reasonable explanation to the principal why you don't want to be in the same room as him.”

South clicked his tongue in annoyance, grab the paper and gave North a middle finger when walking out.

“Close the door.” North directed.

South Retorted, “You close the door yourself bastard! Bleh!” he sticks out his tongue and ran away.

North's forehead bulged for a second before he immediately calmed down and closed the door.

China said sarcastically, “I never had a brother because I'm an only child—I envy you, Tsk tsk.”

“……”

...

Philipia finally received her new uniform. It was a simple white shirt, blue necktie, blue skirt, and blue jacket. While the male had the same style but green.

The green color had always been the color for the male while the blue for the female. Now that the school merged, philipia finally got to wear the blue uniform.

If it was Filipia, she could've loved the color blue. Philipia on the other hand, isn't fond of any color.

Because no color made her interested yet.