Chapter 12 : Mutterseelenallein

[ There'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy~ ]

____________________

"ahh, there's my ray of sun~ hello darling"

I look back to the person behind me.

For some reason, she's tall– or maybe I'm just really small right now.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and crouched down.

"Who?" My lips moved on its own; and asked.

She pushed aside the yellow veil over her hat and smiled at me "it's me~ boo!"

It didn't surprised me but I still giggled "lola~!" I happily called.

"Are you playing a game with your brothers?"

I nodded "yes, please don't tell them I'm here"

She laughed softly– much like mama "I won't~ instead, I'll help you find the perfect spot"

She took my hand and wore the veil once again "make sure not to tell your brothers of our secret hideaway"

I nodded and followed after her.

Her soft hands that holds mine, the tall figure before me shine so bright.

The wind pass by us and blew her veil which she immediately held down to prevent being seen.

"Pretty" I unconsciously said yet she turn to me and smiled.

"Of course I am, but you're prettier, your mismatched eyes are really rare"

I held my right eye and looked at her again "but Lola's eyes are like the sun with diamonds inside"

She giggled "really? I guess it just runs in the blood darling"

"Runs in the blood?"

She nodded "you'll understand soon, but first, let's climbed this gigantic tree and we'll sit at the top- with that, your bothers won't find you for a day"

I beamed and ran up to the tree and started climbing on it "be careful darling, don't be scared, I'm right behind you"

°

°

°

°

I yawned and stretch my hands behind me after I woke up from a deep yet short nap.

"Miss, you're awake"

I look ahead to where I was sitting from and saw Mark, standing there with little pup besides him.