Chapter 46 : Family Friendly 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

【 This is the family friendly 「Chapter 46」. It will contain incest, and small amount of smut, readers are advised to read at your own risk. Thank you for your understanding. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ 】

____________________

When the call ended, China was blank for a second. He can't imagine it... He can't imagine what philipia must've felt during those times.

“Mongrel, she's awake!” Egypt called from inside the house. China immediately got up and ran inside towards the bedroom and saw that the lights were now on.

Philipia sat on the bed while Nepal treated the bruise on her right cheek.

“Philipia...” he softly muttered her name.

Philipia saw China and Egypt come in and couldn't help but feel nervous. She felt like she was exposed and that she was being judged for what happened to her.

Her eyes darted here and there, unable to look at them in the eyes, an obvious sign of discomfort.

Egypt noticed it and immediately soothed her with a coaxing voice, “There, there. It's okay. No need to be scared Anuket...”

Philipia shook her head, trying to tell Egypt that she wasn't Anuket. But as if her lips were sealed shut, she couldn't utter a word.

Thanks to the vial that Nepal made her sniff, she was now calm and less nervous—but she's still nervous.

Egypt gave her a warm smile, “I won't hurt you. I just want to check your body okay? I have an ID that can prove that I have medical license. Would you like to see it?”

Philipia still shook her head. Of course she knew he has medical license. If he doesn't, would the school turn a blind eye that he ‘secretly’ made a small garden filled with poisonous and dangerous plants?

Seeing her response, Egypt glanced at China helplessly. He does not want to scare Philipia or she might have another mental breakdown.

China was also clueless on what to do. Didn't he just scold him from being too rash and agitated? Why is he looking at him?

China, “……”

Egypt, “……”

Seeing the expression of the two. Nepal sighed tiredly. They are so unreliable when coaxing someone. One is like a strict teacher (China) while the other is like a perverted doctor (Egypt). Only Nepal is normal person in this room... Ah, perhaps maybe even Philipia?

Nepal then takes a vial, removes the lid and handed it over to her. Philipia stared unblinkingly at the vial that was different from the other one. She hesitated for a second before she cautiously takes it and sniff it.

Wait, why is she automatically sniffing this? What if it could make her sleep again? Why is her guard so down at the moment?

If Egypt could hear her inner thoughts, he would proudly declare that it was because of the vial that Nepal made her smell first. It was a special ointment that can make you feel relax and sleepy, making your nerves soft and your mind tranquil.

Fortunately, it was just a relaxing ointment this time that won't let her fall asleep but can make her relax even more as though her bones were made of jelly.

Nepal saw her relaxed expression and helped her lean back on the head of the bed with a pillow.

Egypt hesitated then asked, “Is it okay to check you now?”

Philipia was smelling the relaxing ointment and didn't feel nervous as she did, so she gave her consent and even took the initiative to hand her wrist.

What is this? Why is her reaction so cute?