96: Dance in the Dark

'Dance in the Dark' by Au/Ra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days had passed. Y/ns new hair gave everyone a shock but they all liked it. They had also found a time to meet up with Saturo Gojo's group, it was actually that day. Historia and Ymir had come back from their honeymoon, too! The group was complete, but Jean and Y/n still hadn't been in contact, Jean didn't need to apologize to y/n, she needed to apologize to him instead. This would be the first time they would be in contact, well, because everyone was going out. 

"I'm going to apologize to Jean tonight" Said y/n

"Really? Thats great! I hope it goes well for you guys" Said Hange

"Assuming he'll even talk to me" 

"Has he not answered texts?" 

"No. But its because no one's sent any." Said Y/n, Hange made a face in disappointment, "Besides, I already have an apology ready and memorized" 

"Well, you should" Hange opened the door for y/n, and she thanked Hange of course. Most of the group was already there, in a huddle, as usual. They just waited for Miche, Nanaba, and Marlow, then the group was complete, some of it split into smaller groups and had different chats, while others danced. 

"You look very pretty today, y/n" Said Mikasa

"So do you. Your dress is so cute" Said Y/n. Mikasa wore a black dress with one strap on the shoulder, the waist area was cutout and it went down to her thigh, and it was a tight dress, "Really? I was a little iffy about it but I think it worked out fine." Said Mikasa, "But doesn't Eren look good?" Eren was across the room, wearing what he usually wears. A black sweater, a sage green plain t-shirt, and jeans, with his hair tied up how it normally was.

"He looks how he usually does" Said y/n

"Sometimes I wish he'd branch out and try other styles, y'know?" Asked Mikasa, "Like when I was gothic, and I tried out a new style, here I am now" 

"Gorgeous" Said Armin

"Right?" Said Mikasa 

"Maybe try to get him to try a different style... both of you" Said Y/n

"Don't you think we've tried before?" Said Mikasa and Armin

"Ok, I'll help you guys with Erens fashion on like Saturday or something" Said Y/n

"Can we burn his clothes?" Asked Mikasa

"...Fine." Said Y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there will be a part 2.