101: Slow Down

"Slow Down" by Chase Atlantic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was open to the idea of river-skating, though, some of them thought it was a tad bit scary, but that was the whole point, well at least that's what Y/n thinks. It would happen on Saturday afternoon.

Earlier Jean took y/n out on a last minute date, which they had just come back from. It was somewhere fancy as well, y/n wore a red dress that sparkled from head to toe, it went down to her feet and the strap went around her nape. It was tight around her figure and it ruffled at the bottom. "Jeanboy, would you mind?" Asked y/n, she turned around and he unzipped her dress, "Thank you"

Jean watched himself in the mirror as he unbuttoned his shirt, leaving his jacket on the floor. He examined his face in the mirror, looking at his stubble

"Do you think I should shave, or no?" Asked Jean

"Mmm, no. It looks fine." Jean listened and didn't shave. He picked up the clothes on the side of the room and put them into a basket, as he turned around, there stood y/n, "Hi" He said in a startled tone

"Say, don't you think I should pay you back?" Said y/n, Jean blushed and he started to get hot

"Uhm, well..." 

"You did pay for everything, its only right for me to pay you back" Said y/n. Jean should've known she would be like this, she only wants something when she calls him "Jeanboy" or "Jeanbo" 

"Are you drunk?" 

"No, I only drank water" Said Y/n

"Lemme see your eyes" Said Jean, he knelt down and checked her pupils, "They look fine, I guess"

Y/n shoved herself towards Jean, pressing her lips on his. Jean slowly closed his eyes as he sunk into the kiss, and his hand moving to her cheek. 

                     "So I'll take that as a yes to the pay back?"