114: Hot Rod

Hey sugarbabes, back again, so for the ones that were here before we hit 1k and stuff, you probably got the page where I said that I had ig but I took down the page... ANYWAYS, the ig page is back!! My ig is Philipssugarbabe (I show my face on there!) I prefer that yalls come in through messages on there bc I can't keep up with follow requests and I dont put up posts, so if you come in through messages just tell me youre from wattpad and it'll go on from there! Heres my name again so you can copy and paste it:    @philipssugarbabe , it is the only one there and my name is Miche so there :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean was out with the boys, he was doing the shopping with them and the tux fittings for his and Y/ns wedding. He asked Marco to be his best man, he said yes. Jean and Eren weren't close but he still went, it was the boys for goodness sake. They looked at the displays in the window, "You should get a top hat, ahaha" Said Eren

"Ew no, they're ugly" Said Jean, they entered the shop and were met with a worker, she was a lady, she was about 36 years old and had her hair in a tight bun, she wore a skirt and a blazer, her name tag said Julia on it. "How can we help you today? Looking for some suits, I assume," She said, "We have everything, just tell us what size you need. Or do you already have something out?" 

"Uh, yeah, we're here under the name Kirstein, here to pick up some tux's for a wedding" Said Jean

"Ah, yes, lemme look for your name and I'll be right out with your things so you can give em a try" She looked at the bussiness Ipad and found Jeans name, "Jean Kirstein?" Asked Julia, she pronounced Jean as Gene, though.

"Yeah, thats me" He said, she nodded and walked away

"Aww, 'Gene' Kirstein, loving the new name" Said Eren

"Oh shut up" He said, Eren chuckled a little bit, soon Julia returned with their suits in her arms. "Here you go... Lotta suits for lotta men." Chuckled Julia as she handed the suits over, "Dressing rooms are over there" She pointed over the desk

"Thank you" 

The boys were on their way to try on their suits, they mainly payed attention to Jeans tux, they just tried on the suits and said that they fit good, Erwin tied Jeans bow for him, he had no clue how to do it and he would've felt embarrassed if he had to crouch for Levi. Levi could style Jeans hair however, he did cut all of the boys hair for them so why would he not know how to style hair?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So originally there was like a face reveal here lol but i took it down bc 1) The picture was terrible, 2) I think its better to just use my face as my pfp lol