broken promises • mina (part 1)

Requested by: @WinterBear1315 , thanks for the request! Enjoy reading <333

Play this requested background music while reading to make it more painful💔

"Do you promise me, Minari?"

"I promise, Y/N."

_____________

3 Years Later

Me and Mina is in a relationship for 3 years now. I met her because of my friend, Jihyo. She introduced me to her and I was very thankful for her because we are now here. It was all paradise and butterflies. Mina promised me that nothings gonna change, no one's gonna change, and all the sweetest promises we made. But here she is, changing and making me ask if she's still the one I met before. I thought this relationship would forever feel like heaven, but it's getting toxic and toxic everyday.

I am home alone, as always. She's clubbing now with her stubborn and stupid friends. Speaking of friends, they are the ones who made Mina turn from sweet and innocent woman to a wild and willful person. It's currently 2am in the morning waiting for her to come home as always, I became a patient person when we became a couple.

But this time, I can't hold it back anymore...

I called her 37 times on her phone. Yes, you read it right. But she's still not answering when finally she called me.

"Hello, I think you're Ms. Mina's? Please pick her up here on the usual bar she's wasted."

I knew this is going to happen, I hang up and immediately went to the bar. I am kinda freaking out and so tired of this.

"O-Ohhh, Y-N whyewi areejs youesp heeree?"

"You're wasted again, Mina. Let's go home." She was about to say something again but she passed out in my arms. I hurriedly brought her home, I carried her to the bedroom but we're almost there she removed herself from my hands.

"I can walkswhe okaysbe~~~?"

"Mina, please help yourself. We're almost there." I sighed because I'm so tired of this mess but I tried my best to keep my cool.

She fell on the bed and I did my usual work, I changed her clothes and took care of her waiting for her to sleep.

The next day

Luckily, I don't have work today but chose to woke up early because I need to take care of Mina. I knew she's going to have the worst hangover when she woke up so I prepared her breakfast and medicine, tiredly.

I was making porridge when I heard Mina shout from upstairs. "Ugh! Y/N? Where are you? My head hurts so bad!"

I immediately ran upstairs with her porridge and open the bedroom. "Sit and eat this. After that drink your medicine."

"Thanks babe, are you okay? Why are you sulky and kinda mad-"

"I'm tired of this Mina! Can't you see!? Taking care of you makes me happy but this is b*ll*h*t!!"

"Y/N, I'm sorr-"

"No! I'm freaking tired of hoping this relationship would go back like how it used to be! I'm tired hoping you'd be the same Mina I used to love!" I yelled from frustration.

"Why? Are you tired of taking care of me? Then go! Leave! I don't need your love and care anyways. I never begged for it!"

I was stiff. I felt my tears slowly falling down my face. I expected she can't say these painful words to me. Never, but I was wrong.

I was just standing in front of her, crying and not moving.

"What? You're tired right? Here, take these! these! these.." She stood up from bed and threw my luggage and things at the bed aggressively.

My heart is clenching right now, I can't believe she's letting me go. I expect she'll try to change because if she did try, I'd still stay beside her and trust that she would really change. But no, she's throwing me out of our house that used to be home.

I woke up and came to my senses. I got my things  and put it on the compartment of the car, ready to leave. I saw her about to get my things back and about to cry.

"Y-Y/N, I'm sorry... wait please d-don't leave me." She said crying. I guess she just realized the painful words she shouted to me.

I wanted to stay and forgive her. But not now...

"I love you, Mina. Goodbye."