torture (part 2) • mina

part 2 requested by: @TWICELASTWALTZ, @Herwifeeeeeieu, @myouiiisharonmina, @kianmina, @Ira_bimion

⚠️t.w. - torture/abuse, swear words, slavery etc.

________

"Did you have fun?" Mina asked frighteningly.

"N-No." You lied so you won't get punished but you were wrong, you even made it worse.

"Okay, we'll have fun tonight then." Mina went inside and you knew you should serve her again.

When you entered her room, Mina pulled you from the room to the bathroom. She slapped your face before pushing you to the bath tub that made you hit your head, but not too hard.

"Ah! I'm s-sorry okay?!" You were stopped when Mina turned on the hot water making your skin burn slowly. "It's tearing me up!"

"Shut up! They might hear you fucker!" Mina pulled your hair and instantly turned the water into a very cold temperature making you freeze to death.

"What do you want me to do? I don't want to suffer a-anymore, Mina." You reached for the faucet and turned it off while Mina grabbed your hand late.

"Beg." She whispered to your ear.

"What?" You were confused.

Mina suddenly hopped into the bath tub with you and pulled your shirt collar. "I said, beg for me."

Nothing came up to your mind on what you should do next. All you did was look into her eyes, you realized you've always had a choice to say 'no' but you didn't even try before.

"No." You said while holding on the sides of the bath tub.

"Don't act tough, it doesn't suit you." Mina dragged you by collar and pushed you to her bed.

She crawled up to you and her hand was ready to give you another slap while holding her ropes with blindfold when someone opened the door.

"I cooked sunny side up eggs- Oh sh-" Momo informed but she saw it.

"Hi?" You greeted Momo while panting, still on that position with Mina.

"I just interrupted a session, jeez s-sorry!" Momo covered her eyes and closed the door quickly. She misunderstood what we were doing, she could've seen Mina hit you hard rather than this.

Mina then looked back to you but..

"One last thing, please lock the door next time! I'll be locking it for you~" Momo laughed and locked the door as she closed it.

"I always tell you to lock the door, why do you give me problems?" Mina tugged your hair onto the bed sheets.

"Just kill me now. It's a lot better, Mina." You said.

"Shut up." She laughed sarcastically.

"Let me fucking go." You took the chance to push her away from you.

"Where are you going?" She pulled your arm forcefully.

"Somewhere you won't know." You stood up and wiped your wounds before you could go so no one would see. You think you really needed some space.

"You're not going anywhere. You're not leaving me alone." Mina somehow suddenly turned into a different person.

You did not say anything and unlocked the door but she suddenly hugged you from the back.

"Y/N, i don't want you to go. Please." Her grip was tightening to you every second.

"At least give this to me." You thought you wouldn't remove her grip but surprisingly, she's getting weaker now that she's crying.

You could feel her tears soaking your shirt from behind that makes you feel guilty. You know you couldn't leave her, both of you shared almost half of your lives since then. She's not your girlfriend but your best friend but it feels like a lot like it.

"Y-Y/N." She called you while her voice was shaking, you turned around to face her.

"Mina.."

"I love you, please stay with me." She looked at you with her red puffy eyes.

All the misery and feelings that is hurting you suddenly went away. Mina was looking at you like she's back to how she was when you first met her, you could see her in those eyes and that hurt you even more. You missed her, the real Mina.

"Why would you do this to me if you love me?" You uttered while wiping her tears.

"I think i'm not okay. Y/N, i need help. I need you. Please stay with me." She admitted.

It's obvious that she needs a help, you could lose everything if you would leave her alone after all the things you've been through. Eventually, you decided to stay despite everything she has done worst with you. It was not really hard for you to forgive her, love was totally blinding for you.

"I won't leave you." You kissed her forehead and she leaned her head on your chest.

_________
:)